lovelykaty lovelykaty 16-17, F 9 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Health

i was that size for a long time, and all the guys i have ever been with said they liked smaller rather than bigger. now i am not that much bigger 32c and my boyfriend says they are perfect. I like being smaller and i have never had any kids, which is when they really get bigger.

You could still be growing(i think it also has to do with what size your mom is, my mom is short but her chest grew with each child x3 and now she is like 40dd and has back problems), don't let the negative things people say get to you, be proud of what you have.

Best Answer

Really! Well my moms breast is 39DD ,. Is my breast still growing! My boyfriend said its perfect , but im so inscure with her ex, who has a bigger breast than me! She got 34C .im afraid if my boyfriend will complain.. if i show him.. this is d rezon y i never show him my body.. :(

Best Answer

also remember having kids is a factor, like your mom did, you are beautiful the way you are, no matter what anyone says

Best Answer

and 34c isn't much different than 32b they are practically sister sizes i think, cause one time i went to victoria's secret and they didn't have 32b and they offered me to check 34c....i think.

Best Answer

Ok thank you? It helps me to feel better :)

Best Answer

Anyway i want u to know, dat im a filipino,. Dats y my english is not so good? Thank you again i really appreciate ur answers..

Best Answer

Mine are 30FF. I have back problems. Also, can't wear bikinis, and lots of styles of shirts. I'd much rather have teeny boobs. Count your blessings.

Best Answer

You're fine.

Best Answer

really that's your biggest concern? be glad there small for now, wait till you have a couple of kids and get old (meaning past the age of 50)

Best Answer

I have seen some very hot looking women wearing bikinis who were not enormous on top. My Mom was an A cup, and my Dad sure didn't care...because she was beautiful.

Best Answer

Different people have different body types and different rates of development. You could just be a late bloomer or it could just be how you're built :P

Best Answer