nobleicus nobleicus 22-25, M 17 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Health

oh maan...that's too high! u need to seek treatment at hospital..that level can lead you to stroke!!

Best Answer

Garlic, hawthorn extract and nettle tea: is it a lifestyle thing? cut out meat, just eat fish three times a week, and exchange pastries and sweet things with legumes, and green vegetables. That will start.

Best Answer

Where can I buy these things

Best Answer

do you have a kind of health shop or really good pharmacy close by?

Best Answer

hmm. that's unusual and unlucky...have you tried meditation...I mean it can't hurt seeing as the medications aren't working. also, you need to keep going back to your doctor so they can try new things...because that can kill you..no joke. Someone as young as you may not have it just from diet and lifestyle...but naturally...but if you haven't got those in order it's very important to do it now

Best Answer

Stay away from fast foods, and eat more fruits and vegetables.

Best Answer

Have you been tested for diabetes yet? High BP and diabetes are usually hand in hand.<br />
Also, you may want to add cinnamon to your diet. It has natural medicinal effects that lower blood sugar. (That's what my doctor told me, at least.)<br />
And there has to be some medicine out there that works for you. Have you talked to your doctor?

Best Answer

That's really high!! Lessen meat, more on veggies and fruits. And maybe you need a change of meds. See another doctor for second opinion.

Best Answer

Eat right, fruits and veggies and some meds

Best Answer

hmm u need further medical investigation for a potential cardiac event including and most necessarily a neurological work up there is the potential for a tumor just say ing so see a doctor soon

Best Answer

I have nf1

Best Answer

Dude, get yourself to a better doctor and get a full work up done. My son went through this also. He finally got to see a doctor that knew what he was doing and got on the right meds, he is doing fine now. Do you get head achs also?

Best Answer

Migraine s but I was hif by a car when I was younger

Best Answer

More then likely your head achs are caused by the high blood pressure. With my son, his head achs also went away with getting his b/p under control.

Best Answer

That's really high. You need to be on the meds consistently for them to work.

Best Answer

More exercise will help.

Best Answer

Im at the gym

Best Answer

Keep doing that! What does the doctor think the prob is?

Best Answer

He said my kidneys think im not getting enough pressure so it send a signal to pump more

Best Answer

I wish you luck with this. You are way too young for this problem. Let me know how you are doing, if you don't mind.

Best Answer

Exercise, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, lean protein. Stay away from processed foods and salt.

Best Answer

Avoid salt! If you are eating prepackaged food or fast food or restaurant food you are taking in too much sodium. Second, buy some 100% organic cocoa powder and use it frequently. I make myself at least 3 cups a day of hot cocoa. I just use water, but the sites that say it helps blood pressure don't mention foregoing the milk, it's just a choice that I have made. I use stevia as my sweetener, because I'm diabetic and need to avoid sugar, so I don't know what difference that will make in regard to blood pressure, but I brought mine down and I made no other changes other than reducing salt and drinking the hot cocoa.

Best Answer

cinnamon...is supposed to help too

Best Answer

Talk to your doctor.

Best Answer

Loose some weight.

Best Answer

Im 175

Best Answer