Fatfuture Fatfuture 26-30, M 8 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

my hubby 6'7' tall & big..about 350. he had less weight in college because of sports... I find him soo sexy because I feel safe w/ him:) & a great cuddler!!

Best Answer

YUCK

Best Answer

The first time I gained weight I knew it when my ex girlfriend cuddled with me in bed and with a big and sensual grin on her face just plainly said “I really like your body, and you know what? I like it even better now that there is no more six pack here!” I was pretty shocked because I wasn't even aware I had been gaining weight and I just blurted out “What?” But she was clearly less surprised than me and calmly and seductively continued “You have been piling on a little lately and you got a cute little pot belly now..” She had to have seen how puzzled I was because she went on “..and there is no need to worry, because I really love you better this way!” She was squeezing my fresh chubbiness and I was so taken aback. I had always been lean and athletic, I thought she liked me for that too, and now, in just one night, I was discovering I had gained weight, I got a pot belly, my girlfriend was squeezing it and, above all, she was enjoying my chubbiness so much she was horny as hell. As time passed things got more clear. She was cooking a lot and there was always much more food on my plate than hers, she was often commenting on how good looking I was and that usually was to convince me to skip the gym, she was spoiling me with tenderness, food and always followed sex. Some months later as we were in bed and she was letting her hands explore and fold my even bigger and softer belly I confronted her more directly: “Do you like how soft it's got?” She just nodded. “It seems like you are really proud of your job, aren't you?” This time it was she who was taken aback, so I continued “you have been spoiling and pampering me a lot, and.. well, you should have noticed that all your attentions made me gain some weight.. some more weight. It wasn't completely accidentally, isn't it?” So she slowly confessed: she was happy to be a good girlfriend, and looking at me enjoying her cooking was a part of it. Then a friend of hers told her I was looking a little chubbier and complimented her for having really caught her prey. That was the night when she for the first time told me she was liking my new pot belly. Since then she just kept on 'feeding' her prey for the softer my belly got the firmly she could keep me in her nest. I was both turned on and pissed off hearing this. I had lost my six pack and gained almost 30 pounds under her controlling eyes just because she wanted to feel more in control over me. But even after knowing she had been fattening me up, or at least helped it a lot, I was getting excited by it. When her fingers were brushing against my love handles or when my tummy was touching her lean body I was quivering with passion. She started not to touch my soft spots while in bed because she didn't want me get angry at her but some times I just grabbed her hands and put them on my belly because it excited me so much thinking at how she was in control of me and of my weakness. We enjoyed some good times together but

Best Answer

Because it feels really AMAZING.

Best Answer

When you say you are addicted to gaining weight do you mean you are gaining non-lean weight on purpose? I have a tendency to be overweight and not sure I get that.

I literally weigh much more than my calorie intake should warrant.

I guess a lot of people are heavier now but I don't think it's a good idea to do that with the intention of becoming more attractive.

Best Answer

depends on the girl

Best Answer