We were hanging out talking about kids and families, etc. He told me that if he could choose the perfect woman to ever have kids and a family with, it would be me, that I would be #1 on his list. He then proceeded to tell me how beautiful I looked. Could he be carrying a flame for me too?? I am so excited but don't want to get my hopes up. I am crazy about him.
ohyesilikeitlikethat ohyesilikeitlikethat 31-35, F 10 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He could be. You never know. I mean, it does sound like he thinks a lot of you, if he is saying he wishes he had a chance to be with you in that way. <br />
Why don't you offer to cook dinner one night and ask if he wants to come over? Maybe after some nice food and a couple of drinks, things might become more clear?

Best Answer

it is possible that he is attracted to you, but it is also possible that he see you as a wonderful woman who has all of the qualities he would want in a wife, but still may not have those kind of feelings for you...<br />
the only way you will know for sure how he feels is to ask him how he feels about you. there is no harm in asking- then you will know where you stand and can take it from there. Whatever his answer is, you can just say ,"i'm glad you said that..!", smile and kiss him on the cheek! better to ask him at the end of a visit/evening when you are about to leave.. then you can depart with dignity, whatever his answer! if its not what you want to hear, then you have time to process it away from him. If he does see you as more than a friend, "I'm glad you said that!" will let him know that you feel the same. whichever way, you are giving nothing away, just agreeing with whatever he says!

Best Answer

I'm crazy about him. And he gives me a go for it . and you did not tell him right then?<br />
Did i miss something here I pore my heart out and you do not let me know how you fell I must think you do not like me in that way and close down my feelings for this is Hard!

Best Answer

I know, I know. I honestly just thought he felt I was just a friend but now I am thinking otherwise. He's not a pour your heart out kind of guy usually

Best Answer

Go as fast as you can and tell him how you feel His heart maybe hurting right now.

Best Answer

dont get ur hopes up, just ask him if he likes u. dont expect anything, and if he does say that he likes u, in that case, u can tell him that u have been in love with him

Best Answer