jayt663 jayt663 16-17 65 Answers Aug 19, 2009

I read that sex between siblings actually happens more often than we think. Such behavior has existed for thousands of years.

Best Answer

i don't think there is anything wrong with that hell me and my sister enjoyed it together.

Best Answer

mein apne behan ke saath roj sotha hooon, aur full sex kiya hain jab bhe mummy nahin hote to roj hum dono nange hoke sex karte hain aur roj raat ko uske gaand mein apna lund daalta hoon

Best Answer

Teri maa ne tere ko uska Dudha nahi pilaya hoga uska gu (potty) khilai hogi isi liye teri behan ko tu chodta hai muze bhi chodne dena main tere ko 1 rupiya duga...

Best Answer

lolz awsome man

Best Answer

if it feels good do it

Best Answer

Okay i wan't going to do it but~ you already know what you should not do. But here is where you amaze me~! Do you know what an IP is and did you realize that when some cop looks at this he can go over to his internet dept and link up this page and humm get all of your info....Don't you watch TV? Just by curiosity i have to ask, were you sexually absued? You really should do like someone else posted and think about getting some psychological help. Is this a cry for help or a lie? i just can't imagine this being true... seems like you wanna do your sister and that one fool who said do it is all you need. Don't rape her~ give yourself a ******* if it's all that.... BUT you need education... if your a kid better watch what you do on ya parents account it could and should (if true) get ugly... Try explaining that to your fam how you was only joking right*

Best Answer

Shutup, nobody said **** about rape or anything else.

Best Answer

You know if it is between consenting adults who practice birth control, then what harm is it. It is legal in France for consenting adults to enjoy ****** without legal offense.

Best Answer

If it makes you both happy, go for it.

Best Answer

jesus christ why ask this on the internet?

Best Answer

If you both enjoyed it than there is nothing wrong with it. ****** is very natural.

Best Answer

look its not that bad just bang her againg

Best Answer

its wrong in tons of ways. you should both search for help!

Best Answer

the MAIN PROBLEM IS that "******" is not legally accepted so u both might face some problem.even u can have imprisonment and if u want to continue ******* her then do it secretly.

Best Answer

I understand your point but in most U.S. States Anal and oral sex is'nt legal either....

Best Answer

I'm not one to say "eww!" or "gross!". I don't have a sister so I can't put myself in those shoes. Whatever you do though, don't get her pregnant.

Best Answer

This is yet again some weirdo wanting a reaction,just goes to show what a sad little man he really is.

Best Answer

I know right people these days wow

Best Answer

What the hell is wrong with you people?! You're telling this guy "If it makes you happy, do it" or "it's not that bad." It is so wrong. ****** isnot only disgusting and wrong, but there is obviously something psychologically wrong with people who want to **** their own family members. Why don't you get some help? It's not just wrong because of the fact that it's illegal... your family members are supposed to love you and teach you how to live. How old are you and how old is your sister? Are you really having sex, or are you raping her? I don't feel bad for asking because if you post this on the intenet, I have the right to state my opinion. My opinion is that you are ****** in the head, and you need help. So does your sister because obviously you've tricked her or your p[arents have tricked her into believing that it's right. I don't know what goes on in your home, but whatever it is isn't healthy. Go see a psychologist. If you really enjoy doing this, I hope someone catches you and calles the police/ child services.

Best Answer

blahblah oh he tricked her, how the hell would you know, its always the guy right, shut yer piehole

Best Answer

Everyone has the right to their own opinion.

Best Answer

it's still ****** up

Best Answer

Gross!

Best Answer

It's wrong and you know it. If your asking on here it's just to get a rise out of people. No one is going to tell you it's not.

Best Answer

it's insists muthaafuckaa! <br />
ya'll need jesus.

Best Answer

Ok, listen man. I may not have a sister, but i can say this. If you love your sister and she loves you back then what harm is done if you show her how much you care about her. I mean if you have sex with her because you love her then it is alright. I don't understand why people hate this idea because loving your sister in 'that' kind of way is no different to loving a girlfriend. Yes you should do it secretly as laws say this cannot happen but if i could change the laws, i would allow this as it is not wrong to love your sister like this.

Best Answer

ya it's correct i also had sex with my sister in last month she also enjoyed she loves me & i love her ...if ur sister is not ready to hav sex if u fource then its wrong . if any one hav fellings to hav sex with there sister first tel them ...

if both are ok thn there is no question of wrong

Best Answer

Oh thank god I felt like I was the only one f-ing my brother..it's good to know there a lot of people that don't judge.

Best Answer

Go ahead but keep it secret

Best Answer