Maryjaneisbad Maryjaneisbad 22-25 7 Answers May 29, 2013 in Addiction

I've passed urine tests after 3 days and a liquid flush (and I've smoked for 26 years). However, I have also failed after two weeks.<br />
You should be fine, but every extra day you wait makes your odds that much better. I'd wait as long as they let you (after about thirty days you're totally good - no need to wait past that). Don't worry, there'll still be weed left after you're done.

Best Answer

22-30 in your case prolly thirty what you can do though to get it to happen faster is to run a mile a day and drink plenty of water they make toxin neutralizer suppliments too.

Best Answer

Its all about your body fat percent. If your lean, you might be clear in 2 weeks. If its above 25% or more it could take 2 months.

Best Answer

How do I test for body fat % ?

Best Answer

Some gyms have a special scale that you can use, but I think you can figure it out by calculating your weight and height. You can GOOGLE how to calculate it.

Best Answer

supposedly it takes 1-2 mths

Best Answer

Is it a general drug test, or for pot only? Do you know what sort of test - blood? urine?

Best Answer

Urine

Best Answer

you should be ok

Best Answer