goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 10 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Marriage

leting go of something dear maybe not, moveing on yes, continue your life with the beautiful memory and strive for new ones

Best Answer

Try spending it in the evening rather than the morning.

Best Answer

Only you can truly answer that question, if you feel it is time to progress your life then its time. try new things and meet new people, it does't mean you have to let go or forget. I am sure your husband would want you to be happy and enjoy your life as much as possible.

Best Answer

You have suffered great losses...no one can imagine what that must do to your soul, unless they have experienced such grief. I don't believe it's anyone's place to say when you should be done grieving....everyone is different....as long as you have gotten or getting professional help..it may too big to manage on your own....you have my blessings (hugs)

Best Answer

If you have been in a literal state of morning for that long you may need some help. Moving on is about accepting that you are still alive, not forgetting that person. Seven years is pretty extreme by most standards as a period to be still completely wrapped by the grief. So, it kinda depends what you mean, but any time you can...moving on is positive.

Best Answer

I think it's up to you; if you're ready to let go, then you're ready. if you're not; maybe give it more time.

Best Answer

I think that if it has taken you seven years to grieve (everyone grieves differently), the ways in which you grieve may not be beneficial to you. They may be holding you back. You may want to explore more beneficial ways to let out your emotions with a professional.

Best Answer