I find your question to be very unsettling and disturbing. Do you and your boyfriend both want a child? Are you prepared emotionally and financially to support the child? If the answer to both is yes, then I wish you all the best. Pregnancy will happen. Just give it time. If this is not what you BOTH want and have agreed to, DON"T DO IT!<br />
Over 38 years ago my wife chose to allow herself to get pregnant as a way of escaping a bad situation in her home. She had told me that she was protected when in truth she was not. This was before the HIV virus so protection was not as important and neither of us was promiscuous. I was in love with her, married her happily and was thrilled to have a son. I thought she felt the same and only years later after more than ten years of marital problems did I discover the truth. Her dishonesty caused us both ten years of a bad marriage and nearly resulted in divorce. Had we divorced, my son would have been deprived of a two-parent family. The majority of children living in poverty in the US are children from broken homes with an absentee father. Is this what you hope to condemn a child to living?<br />
It would be supremely selfish and thoughtless to allow yourself to get pregnant under false pretense unless your boyfriend understands, agrees, and is prepared to marry you and to support the child until the child turns 18 at a minimum. I sincerely hope this is not what you are trying to do.

Best Answer

There are so many possible reasons, that naming them all would take too long. Most common of which probably, you are under too much stress.

Best Answer

It may happen the first time ..It ay be the 100th :)<br />
Or never :(

Best Answer