You already know what the answer should be before asking, you also know what you want the answer to be. Only you can truly know what is right for you and what your feeling.

Best Answer

wise sentences.

Best Answer

Sitting at a desk is not going to kill you. Go to school. If you're dizzy, it's not because you're stiff. Evaluate what caused you to feel dizzy before doing anything and then act accordingly.

Best Answer

yes, Im trying to make decisions here. but my mind keeps on saying rest at home??

Best Answer

If you are feeling dizzy, then you should see a doctor. Could be all sorts of things- most likely inner ear issues. If you aren't running a fever and aren't severely dizzy, you might just try taking a pain medication or ani inflammatory to help with the stiffness. Missing school can become a habit, but I would not suggest driving if you are having issues with proprioception. Getting dizzy behind the wheel is not good.

Best Answer

to be honest, my attendance are always full...missing school...I try not to make it a habit. Oh I forgot to mention its not school though, its Extra class >_<

Best Answer

ummmm stay off and get some rest its probs coz the way you were asleep mate :)

Best Answer

maybe I should.. :)

Best Answer

go and see your doctor. a check up will put your your mind at rest.

Best Answer

if I remember...again to be honest, I rarely tell my parents about this kind of stuff. Cause I just like to keep it to myself. ^^"

Best Answer

Get your mom or dad to massage your neck and shoulders, and go to school.

Best Answer

they're probably asleep by now

Best Answer