What's scaring you?...He's probably just as nervous as you are...just don't get drunk...remember, Tequila makes your clothes fall off....teehee...

Best Answer

Im gonna be a little late..I got a flat tire..but Ill be there in 1 hour.

Best Answer

Lucky him! ... and make sure he knows it.

Best Answer

Lets see if you still feel the same once you get to know him. He is just trying to charm the pants off you and use you, be on your guard

Best Answer

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. It will be okay and tell him if he messes with you I'll be on the next plane out to chat with him

Best Answer

Enjoy the beaty of friendship.

Best Answer

I little nervous, i cud understand, ...but SCARED, thats just SILLY at YOUR age!

Best Answer

Work past the fear and have a great time hun. You deserve it!

Best Answer

That's wonderful...<br />
Go slow and really get to know him...<br />
I was single for 8 yrs and didn't date....<br />
He found me and we've been happy ever since

Best Answer

you txing him all the time you know him there nothing gonna go worng just relax and talk just like you txt.

Best Answer

Good luck. I'm so happy for you.

Best Answer

Good Luck--hope is is as good as he sounds, lucky girl.

Best Answer

So cute. you`ll do great! just have fun!

Best Answer

You better be back home before 11 young lady or your grounded!

Best Answer

Oh how you made me smile!

Best Answer

Good for you, Princess Maine! Keep those eyes fully OPEN though and may he turn out to be all you think he might be.

Best Answer

Best of luck Princess. Just get the butterflies flying in formation and all will be good.

Best Answer

congrats! You are going to charm the pants off of him! ;)

Best Answer

So excited! Breathe. You will have an awesome time, if not you cant always run :)

Best Answer

pretty males like strong dominant females

Best Answer

Sounds like my older sister.She's known this guy since her elementary school days,been talking to him off and on over the years and after she had a few bad relationships with others,she finally went out with this guy she known and she's more happier know than ever before.Take the chance,what else do you have to lose?

Best Answer