I too was bullied while is school, it was not fun. I was different, I have OCD and I am dyslexic. But unlike you I am not smart. I was labeled stupid because of the undiagnosed dyslexia. And my OCD didn't allow me to get close to people so they thought I was stupid, even retarded. (I was called retarded often enough.) After they found determined that I had dyslexia at 21, I set out to prove I am not stupid. I am still not smart but I am smarter than I thought that I would or could be.<br />
Like you, I thought about suicide as a teen. I tried and failed in my late teens. I am glad now that I did not succeed, it gave me time to prove people wrong. I have even had a few of my ex-classmates apologize to me for the way they treated me in junior high and high school. I too was teased, beaten up, three guys tried to drown me at the lake, I had my back cut-up with beer bottles and much more. <br />
Please find someone to talk to, a good counselor can help you work through your feelings and help you make some of the changes you want, but it takes time and effort by you too make the changes. Being different does not have to be a bad thing, allot of good brilliant and famous people are different. People like Albert Einstine who didn't speak until 3, The singer Cher and actor Tom Cruise both are dyslexic. George Washington and Thomas Edison and Walt Disney all had a learning disabilities. Helen Keller was blind, deaf and mute. Beethoven was deaf. Actor Robin Williams had ADHD as a child. Stephen Hawking is world famous as a physicist, mathematician, and a author; he is paralyzed. There are also famous people with Asperger syndrome or similar conditions some of these people are Bill Gates of Microsoft; Director and producer Alfred Hitchcock; Sir Isaac Newton a physicist, astronomer, mathematician, philosopher, alchemist and theologian; and many more. <br />
You can become one of these brilliant or famous individuals; people who have made a difference in this world. We need people like you. People who are different or are "nerds," because they are the ones who often do make a difference in the lives of others. You will see this more clearly as you get older. When we are young it is hard to think about our future and the misbehavior of other kids hurt us, making us want to give up and escape this world, but this is not an answer. <br />
Pleas hang in there and find a counselor to talk to. Good luck.

Best Answer

Ok you find you have the right make your parents cry make them suffer for what you feel you want to do look being a nerd be hard but its what makes you different and unique in your own way tell why you want to be like everyone else if you had that chance you'd want to be a bully then terrorizing other people kids that's no way to be cause believe every bully got their day and sometimes it don't end well so keep your head up and don't be a weakling you'll get older and learn from it stop looking for the easy way out

Best Answer

'Different' is just another word for 'loser.'

Best Answer

I'm sorry

Best Answer