Listen to me, Being called a nerd is not a bad thing. And from a personal perference in the male gender, I much prefer Nerds. Do you know why? Because nerds are intelligent, creative and funny. I can actually have a conversation with them, without it reverting to sex in the first 3 setences. Be grateful for what you have, I've been told I look like an alien, I've been called a geek because I prefer to read than go out and get drunk. All those people who have put you down, they wish they were as smart as you. Human fear those more intelligent than they are, they feel intimadated. Don't change who you are because of a few years of suffering at highschool. You will find friends when you branch off into university etc when there is a wided net of people, and people who choose to take the same subjects as you. Killing yourself is not worth it, and I know you probably this that I don't understand what your going though but Ive been there myself. Killing yourself will be a waste of the life you have been granted. You have been blessed with this intellect, why let it go to waste. Every human has a strength, this is yours and you need to use it.

Best Answer

Few years? It's been this way all my life. I have no real friends and never have. I'm isolated and lonely constantly.

Best Answer

Perhaps the problem is that you are isolating yourself because you've been preivously hurt and now when people are offerig the hand of friendship towards you, you don't want to know.

Best Answer

MVL - Please find a Psychologist or Counselor to talk to. There are proven strategies to coping better with life if you have Asperbers. Clearly you're smart enough to learn them, you just have to be shown them. With an IQ or 162 you're obviously very smart and would be doing the world/universe a serious disservice if you were to kill yourself. The world needs thoughtful, bright people with all the problems we've got. Please go talk to someone and find out *how* you get to where you're enjoying your life.<br />
And just so you know: after high school & college -- once you're in your 20s and 30s and you find other interesting, intelligent people to hang out with, you'll be judged on your ideas and what you do and say as opposed to how you look. You'll look back in 10 years and think "who the f--k cares what I looked like?"

Best Answer

I'm completely against suicide, I find it a stupid action to take and I believe it justifies the people who make fun of you. From what I get you're simply not good looking but rather smart (I am not sure of the actual results of the sickness you mentioned). Your IQ is rather impressive. I think it'd be better to find people like you. And I'm not referring to the nerds you mentioned but rather to people with also high IQs. Surely you can manage to get a pretty descent job with that intellect. After that it all comes down.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I have the same problems, but I figured out how to fix them.<br />
1. you're smart, other ppl are attractive and or strong.<br />
get strong: take up a martial art, i suggest muay thai<br />
get attractive: wash your face with normal soap and water, especially after greasy/ oily meals and DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE unless doing so.<br />
get social: we, even though intelligent, are still considered animals, you only want to be attractive to females if you're a boy, answers: look for proper girls, not ***** ... *****>only cheat and only think of guys as atm's and trophies. They appear attractive at first, but then at second glance you'll notice they're dressed skanky and wear too much make-up ... blegh. proper girls> more shy, don't care to date as often, tend to stick around other girls than guys. To help with your social skills toward the opposite sex, I recommend taking up romantic poetry (not at school), it helps give you a certain tone with women. In addition, be honest, even if its embarrassing, the best thing you can do is be truthful with women. <br />
2. you have a low opinion of yourself.<br />
recognize your strengths: realize that you have some talents others can only dream of, while others have talents you want, no one starts off happy with theirselves believe it or not. NOT ONE.<br />
change your style: burn everything you have that's plaid and go buy some new clothes and MAKE SURE THERE'S NO PLAID. It's ok on occasion, but you start lookin homeless if you wear the same thing 24/7.<br />
3. you look at everything as a problem.<br />
realize: The media is ba<x>sed on majority thought which is NOT well perceived in any aspect, ignore it ...<br />
realize too: your over-analysis is a gift, if used correctly. Use it to your benefit, not AGAINST yourself. That in itself is over-analysis.<br />
realize also: getting surgery will only mean that you lost the mental battle against others, simply> don't do it ...<br />
lastly realize: you aren't alone bastard, don't pile crap on yourself. 1 in 8 ppl have autism like us and suffer just like we do IF NOT WORSE.<br />
if you need anymore advice contact me: <br />
email1:firoblackfire @ yahoo<br />
email2:anthoniorosales @ google

Best Answer