Just keep being who you are and relax. In a few years you will start climbing that ladder and before long all the folks that call you a nerd today will be asking you to sign their paycheck. Being a nerd is something to be proud of. It just doesn't feel that way when you are a teen.<br />
I wish I had my teen nerd years back. I would have focused more on the future and less on the now. I felt back then like you feel now. All I can say is, "This too shall pass" has value.<br />
Also keep in mind as you look at all the jocks and social climbers around you now.... they will look at their life in twenty years and realize they peaked way too early and the best years of their lives are way behind them.

Best Answer

No. That is a myth. Coming from experience, nerds usually wind up with standard or low-class jobs (such as at McDonald's) out of the millions only two nerds (which were geeks, semi-normal people) actually amounted to something. How sad does that make me feel? A lot.

Best Answer

I bow to the wisdom of your youth.

Best Answer