I dont know his name, I've never spoken to him, he's always alone when I see him and always walking in the opposite direction :-(
DVNIT DVNIT 22-25, F 10 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

other way round, trip up on him, let him help you up, start a convo. men hate falling over infront of girls.

Best Answer

that makes sense . . . you're good.

Best Answer

sounds like an awesome idea, but easier said than done.

Best Answer

trip him, help him up, start a conversation.

Best Answer

wear something sexy+revealing ask him out for coffe+suck his ****!

Best Answer

Darlin, ya just have to say "hi!' sweetly, and stop walking. Or stop first and say "Hi!" Most guys will be charmed and stop to talk to you. <br />
You see, men used to have to ask a girl to dance just like you are asking someone to notice you. It was very hard. Rejection hurts. I oughta know. But you eventually become more courageous, and it is easier.<br />
The only way to do it is to practice it over and over, then do it...of course it will be scary the first time....but it will well be worth it.<br />
You might try being more assertive in the smallest ways in lots of places in your life until you get confidence. Confidence requires courage<br />
and an accepting of the fact that you are awesome in a few areas.<br />
The when you see how much you are worth knowing, it will help you too.<br />
Don't be afraid to be you honey.<br />
...and never be afraid to introduce an awesome person to someone else--Y-O-U.

Best Answer

knock his books down by accident and then grab his balls by accident...like they do on tv

Best Answer

hahahaha, I'm not trying to be awkward

Best Answer