starship33 starship33 36-40, F 23 Answers Aug 26, 2012 in Fiction

A whole lot. People get born, people die, the sun rises, the sun sets. People eat, people starve, and the clock ticks till midnight, then it'll all be over and the next day starts.

Best Answer

i like you answer.

Best Answer

Someone will be born and someone will die, and i imagine someone will try to scratch that awkward pimple on their bum :)

Best Answer

luis will turn 18

Best Answer

The same will happen as on 31Dec 1999 when the whole world had Y2K fever. Nothing!!!! and twelve years later we will ask "what was the big hype about ? "

Best Answer

People will be anticipating the following Tuesday - Christmas Day.

Best Answer

Nothing--we're closing until after the holidays

Best Answer

I'm guessing that CNN will put on a special telecast, kinda like they did for 9/11, only with more advance preparation

Best Answer

i hope they make a lot of jokes.

Best Answer

I will be drinking wine at an "End of the World Party" with my closest friends.

Best Answer

I'll start my xmas shopping...I'm admit it, I'm a procrastinator :(

Best Answer

I gotta go with the conventional wisdom on this one. Life will continue on as it always has here on dear old planet Earth.

Best Answer

I'll write the date as 21 Dec 2012.

Best Answer

thank you cartoonist.

Best Answer

Nothing.<br />
The Mayan calendar was good for 5000 years. They didn't survive long enough to draw one up to take them beyond 2012. It's some new-agey folks who dreamed up the idea that the end of the 5000 year Mayan calendar meant the end of the world.

Best Answer

I'm planning on having a party.....just in case

Best Answer

Nothing.I'll probably sleep all day.

Best Answer

Best Answer