Think of it as overcoming the lack of an initial physicial attraction. Too many people believe that if you are not attracted to the person in the first 10 minutes, you will never be. I have found that women get more or less attractive the better you get to know them. If a man has all of the other attributes that you are looking for . . . those characteristics you think can make you happy for a life time . . . go on multiple dates and really get to know him. You may find that he becomes far more attractive over time.

Best Answer

exactly. Why miss out?

Best Answer

give it time.. you may find that you become physically attracted to him.. If you fall in love with him, this will change. I'm sure people wonder about my husband and I, but I can say with all sincerity, that I am physically attracted to him.

Best Answer

you cant you only hurt two people when you try

Best Answer

Forget it... There's either a spark & sexual chemistry or there isn't. If I was going to get involved with every guy who has a great personality, then hell... I'd have about 20 boyfriends!

Best Answer

and what a shame that is for you,me and millions of others...or i would of made better choices of who i spent my life with and more than likely been happier. attraction is a wierd thing, that can over ride your better judgement

Best Answer

Physical attraction is natures way of ensuring genetic capability. It doesn't make you shallow or anything. Just instinctive :o)

Best Answer

I aim for a good combination of both, I wouldn't be interested in a stunner as they would be too self obsessed.

Best Answer

What if it's a stunner with a brain included & real boobs?? Eh?

Best Answer

Find the details about that person that you like (eye colour, hight, voice) you might not find him atractive in general but if you break it down to details you might find more than you thought and end up finding him handsome. Worked on my second highschool boyfriend! haha. Lots of love, Carly

Best Answer