sounds absolutely delicious<br />
anyways... if no-one else can have it, all the more for you!

Best Answer

Don't put the topping on the cake, and instead serve on the side. not everyone likes cherries on their cheesecake.<br />
And if you feel like bringing something else, a good choice is chocolate chip cookies.<br />
I would appreciate it because I am lactose intolerant and can not eat cheesecake unless I have lactose pills on hand... so other people might as well.

Best Answer

I love cheesecake, but not cherries... do the people you're taking to like one or the other? Both would be best, but just one or the other should suffice, I think. If you don't know, then perhaps plain cheesecake would be best. A safe default. Although by the time you get this, I'm sure it will be the next day. XD

Best Answer

Oooh how about a fruit salad or Ambrosia to take along as well? Mmm, you're making me hungry!

Best Answer

I would say yes. Because not everyone can 'have' cheesecake

Best Answer

NO!!!! "Let them eat cake!"................. smiles

Best Answer

You could make cupcakes or brownies.

Best Answer

No, only a complete moron would turn down homemade cherry cheesecake!

Best Answer

No. Good Choice. <br />
You were asked to bring one dessert, therefore, bring just the one dessert.

Best Answer

Nope people will get over it. It's nice you are bringing something! Although I always feel a need to bring an alternative myself. Usually it is ice cream :)

Best Answer

Nah...that is enough! If they don't like it they can get over it!!!

Best Answer