Chop cars, sell them in Mexico. Hold a weak country's citizen hostage and demand ransom, steal drugs from the local big shot dealer who isn't too well-liked anyway. There is no legal way to earn that much money from scratch.

Best Answer

Their is and I will find it. I not really broke; But not liquid either. And would need what I have set in place anyway.

Best Answer

If there were, there would be no middle class.
Anyway, there are quasi-legal ways that involve marketing RCs online through USPS. If you play by the rules and don't get stupid, you could make a **** ton of money.

Best Answer

Vegas... or how flexible are your morals?

Best Answer

Not a gambler but I am highly immoral.

Best Answer

So if we're not concerned with legal then the question turns to your available resources and skills... at the level your considering many "options" are the sort of illegal that encourage taking as big a shot as you can manage rather than a 200K limit that gets the same charges. Can you travel? How far and often? Got peeps that won't fold in the prisoners dilemma? If you've got savings or can take debt your options improve...

Best Answer

I know exactly where and what to do to obtain the 200 and more. I just do not know about this one. When I do a take on someone I do it with a smile. There would be no smile with this one. I really think the risk is still high.

Best Answer

Oy! I'd have to judge against the reward... not big on stuff or control myself so I'm useless to most people there...

Best Answer

sorry misread

Best Answer

No, sorry but if you get one let me know please. Good Luck

Best Answer