Anonymous2day Anonymous2day 36-40 15 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Work

The serious answer is to take a book and wear headphones. My other answer is, if they still try to bug you while you have the headphones on, then just break out into random show tunes, complete with jazz hands.

Best Answer

cut a sbd and then leave

Best Answer

I was thinking point at someone else.

Best Answer

Ignore them. If that still feels awkward, play with your phone

Best Answer

We forget, our co-workers are like our family, you will be with them for 8 hours almost every day whether you like them or not. It is possible that you will like some. find one you like and strick up a conversation and make that 15 minutes a quality time instead of awkward time. Believe me, this will help you spend more quality time in life. I used to be very selective about friendship and I used to spending a lot of eventless time.

Best Answer

Eat something slowly then leave :D

Best Answer

If you have to be in there.....I'm assuming it's a meeting of some sort, so just participate

Best Answer

ask if they have head of EP. If not, tell them about me.

Best Answer

Turn your chair way from them and talk to yourself. This is sure to confuse them - hense no need to feel awkward. If you rant and rave it will usually clear a room out. LOL

Best Answer

Have you tried to befriend any of your co-workers? It would probably be a lot more entertaining if had something to talk about. If your co-workers don't like you or you don't like them, that can be awkward. My suggestion then is to have something to do when in the break room...read a book, play on your phone, eat, etc.

Best Answer

Ask 'em if they are related to the boss...just to pass the time..lol...

Best Answer

Cough, blow your nose then keep hacking...they'll leave. ;-)

Best Answer

Plead an upset tummy and spent it in the bathroom

Best Answer