stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 21 Answers May 21, 2012

I like the fact that she doesn't give a hoot about what other people think of her. She isn't hurting anybody else, so more power to her.

Best Answer

im not for breast implants, but her boobs and her southern cheeriness does make me happy.

Best Answer

How can **** so big they could be mistaken for barrels make anyone happy? :)

Best Answer

any **** that are well liked by their owner i like

Best Answer

I don't care if a chimp rips her face off, she’s got more inner beauty shining through than most folks could even imagine. She’s a diamond among lumps of coal.

Best Answer

I have read a lot of her stuff, and she seems very aware of her image. I read that she modeled herself after a woman of loose virtues who lived in her tiny town growing up, that she thought that gal was glamorous. No matter. She has been happily married for many years, has long-standing close relationships with family and friends and apparently achieved success and success in life. She must have a clue.

Best Answer

I honestly think Dolly Parton looks fantastic for her age but Im sure she would look even better if she let herself grow old gracefull. Most of her is fake now. lol

Best Answer

Mainly what I was referring to was her boob jobs. How big does anyone need them?

Best Answer

As women age, and lose bone and muscle mass, those large implants look even larger. There were years in Dolly's life that she was quite overweight (I understand she is very short), and they didn't look so out of place then.

Best Answer

I like Dolly. She can do whatever she wants to her face. It's her property afterall.

Best Answer

I really wasn't referring to her face.

Best Answer

I like her. It really doesn't matter to me how she looks. She seem nice to me and I don't think one should be concerned about being a freak.

Best Answer

Excuse you but Dolly would probably laugh at this. And all have you know Dolly was just gorgeous before her surgeries

Best Answer

She was way hotter before making mountains out of foothills and before all the facial surgery.

Best Answer

I always though she was weird. And her voice? Like so many southerners she sounds like a **** salesman with a mouthful of samples.

Best Answer

I agree, she looks horrible. And I don't believe for one second she doesn't care what people think or that she isn't trying to impress anyone. THAT is the biggest reason she is so vain.<br />
If she was truly happy in herself (as someone said) she would be her 'natural' self.

Best Answer

She got her look from the town ***** in Pigeon Forge where she grew up ...She was talking about it on a show it was soo funny ..

Best Answer

Honey, Dolly looks like the Queen of Sheba compare to Joan Rivers. She's proof positive that the mummification process is still being used.

Best Answer

I agree. But I was mainly referring to Dolly's big assets.

Best Answer

Heh. If you stand her on her head, she looks like a Weeble.

Best Answer

I feel a bit sorry for Joan Rivers insofar as I think she never recovered from her husband's suicide. She does not seem to be able to age gracefully and she does seem to need money desperately. She is probably a nice enough lady, but I agree that she has gone way too far.

Best Answer

Whoever knows such things...I saw some footage of Joan Rivers back before she had all that work done, and I thought she looked good...now, she looks like something from Disneyland...Dolly Parton used to be a little cutie...on the other hand she is pretty old

Best Answer

But why would anyone want that size of hooters?

Best Answer

Insecurity?

Best Answer

Back then, she wasn't so small. They fit her better.

Best Answer

In the end, I guess I just don't know...I'm not very vain about my looks, but some people are. Look at that "Tanning Mom" she's grotesque and yet she thinks it's beautiful. We live in a crazy world sometimes

Best Answer

She is comfortable in her skin...<br />
And "freaks" are people that I like. <br />
These labels are stupid and cruel.<br />
But I know you are not serious, just asking questions and inciting thinking..

Best Answer

She can't be too comfortable, having 50 lbs. on her chest continually. :)

Best Answer

In her interviews, she is happy with her life. She had ribs removed. And she is comfortable with this too. Who knows what is in another's mind really but that person?

Best Answer