Im thinking: were better at hockey, we arent obese, america has the MOST RICH PEOPLE but Canada has more money per person than america, canadians can read before they re 6 y/o 99.9% of the time and americans learn to read 98% of the time before theyre 15. I dont know any ideas? Its for persuasive paper
LandonS LandonS 16-17, M 26 Answers Apr 2 in Community

Canada isn't even a real place. At lease the USA exists.

Best Answer

*high five*

Best Answer

<3

Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

Someone told me americans think we were made up to make americans feel like they have a sh1tty country but were real

Best Answer

We know you aren't made up. We just like picking on you Canadians. ;D

Best Answer

Well, if you are an example of the education people there are receiving..I am not surprised they wanted you to write and ego-boosting paper :P

Best Answer

im not as smart as the kids at my school but i could read in kindergarten

Best Answer

When Canada consumes food, it makes worse crap then America. It made justin bieber, and that offsets EVERYTHING

Best Answer

Usa is real, I live here!

Best Answer

Well, you don't have to spend a dime on your military knowing that we'd take care of any problem that came your way. Write that down.

Best Answer

I'm not completely sure what you mean. We are talking about Canada, eh? How did 9/11 make it's way into this?

Best Answer

For the most part you have cleaner cities, less crime, more personal freedoms, universal healthcare....the list is pretty big actually...

Best Answer

Canada sees the world as the global village that it is, where Americans tend to see the world through American tinted glasses.

Best Answer

Lol! Talk about how Canada has a higher minimum wage and a better health care system.

Best Answer

perfect thank you

Best Answer

We r NOT racist. <br />
We r NOT prejudice. <br />
People from all races, ethnic backgrounds, & religions r treated equally in Canada.<br />
We r proud of our health care system. <br />
We r kind. <br />
We r polite.<br />
We r more into peace, than occupation and war.<br />
Canada is the country of TRUE freedom, while taking care of individuals & societies dignity and respect. <br />
.....so on.....so on.....&..... many more.<br />
I m proud to b a Canadian :)

Best Answer

Well I'm not a big fan of patriotism but you as a Canadian certainly have vastly more of a reason to be proud to be a Canadian than any American has to be proud to be an American.

Best Answer

don't forget, better health care, less crime, stay out of other countries business..can go on ....

Best Answer

Don't forget. a lot of Americans are stupid as heck. I'm American as well, but still.

Best Answer

noted

Best Answer

Talk about, how american can **** you in the *** until you die and not feel any remorse.

Best Answer

According to some British, Canadians ARE Americans.

Best Answer

oh for ***** sake.

Best Answer

Because Americans have big dicks and Canadians dont

Best Answer

doubt that tbh

Best Answer

So basically, you're just an uneducated, ignorant, **** :D<br />
Good to know.

Best Answer

This is possibly the most ridiculous assignment I've ever heard of. You claim the USA is full of uneducated people. Please *****!!!

Best Answer

Canadian skin is too soft for them to *****.

Best Answer

Well with the worst educational system of first-world nations with the atrocious test scores to prove it... OK how about this? Compared to third-world countries with below-room-temperature literacy rates the U.S. is NOT full of uneducated people. Sound less harsh? However that is not a valid comparison as it's an apples to oranges comparison. When you compare the U.S. educational system to that of any other first world nation America's educational standards come out looking pretty unflattering to America. This is why rah-rah patriotic America-can-do-no-wrong dumbasses studiously avoid comparing America to other first world nations and focus on comparing it to third-world failed states, as that's literally the ONLY away the U.S. comes out looking halfway decent (which should tell them something right there.)

Best Answer

No one said the USA educational system is flawless. I do think a teacher requesting their students write a paper on how Canada "is" superior to the USA is an utterrly ridiculous assignment. On a different note; with the population of the USA being so varied and vast, I guess my point was to not automatically assume every American and certainly not most, have **** for brains. The biggest failure are the inner city, public schools where the teachers are too scared to teach and the turnover is high. There's plenty of schools beyond that, like where my kids go, where the education is fantastic. Peace

Best Answer

And my point was when you have the worst test scores on average in the developed world, by far the worst educational system in the developed world, the only country in the developed world that has such large masses of people with s**t for brains that climate change denial actually has a foothold, the only country in the developed world with very sizable portions of its population that think Iraq actually did have W.M.D.s and merely whisked them away to Syria at the last minute etc. that's one dumbass country. Sorry to hurt your feelings but it is. That's the way the rest of the world sees it because that's how it really is. The rest of the world has the advantage Americans don't: they don't have to force themselves to see America with rose colored glasses.

Best Answer

And as far as it being "ridiculous" to ask students to write such a paper? Maybe their teacher finally got fed up with hearing America constantly tell everyone else in the world who'll listen how "great" America is, how it's (according to ignorant Americans) the "best country in the world" and so on. You don't see it because you're too close to the problem. When you walk down the street on any given day, not necessarily a patriotic holiday but just any normal day, and see twenty thousand American flags flapping from everything from a bank to a car dealership to a sex toy shop, to YOU that looks normal. To the rest of the world that looks like an effing Nuremburg rally OK? You're too close to the problem. Not everyone in the world enjoys being told ad nauseum that America is so much better than their country. And by the way, if your country has to constantly shake its a** in everyone's face and shout from the rooftops how "great" it supposedly is, odds are you're overcompensating and don't realize it. And as for your scare quotes around "is" in saying how "Canada "is" superior to the USA", how is it not? What does the U.S. have going for it that Canada doesn't? Ten aircraft carriers? Big effing deal. You've got one out of every four American kids going to bed hungry at night. In every meaningful measurement of quality of life Canada kicks the s**t out of the United States, not even close. America, grow the hell up and act like a mature country for once and maybe you'll see why people all over the world make fun of the U.S.

Best Answer

By your ignorant rant, it only proves to me that you lack class and knowledge of reality. It's like talking to a wall, only more hateful and more delusional. Believe what you want. You will anyway. You won't change my mind. I won't change yours.

Best Answer

What a cop out. With what exactly have I said that you disagree or think is false? That America is the least humble, most boastful country on the planet that constantly trumpets how "great" it thinks it is, a constant answer to a question nobody asked? That the entire country is wall-to-wall flags so much so that you can't walk down the street without seeing those gaudy things everywhere? That one quarter of its kids go to bed hungry at night despite being the "richest country in the world" and despite being able to afford to float ten aircraft carriers and maintain the most expensive military in the world, as expensive as all other nations' militaries combined? Certain facts might make you uncomfortable or sad but that doesn't make them untrue.

Do you object to my statement that by any objective, honest measurement of quality of life Canada kicks the mortal s**t out of the U.S.? What do you take issue with as (according to you) being false?? It's really easy to use name calling and ad hominem attacks but they don't prove or disprove a damn thing and only make you look childish. I can't help the fact that you love America despite having no valid reason to do so. That's your problem, not mine. I see it for what it is, a s**thole, the disgrace to the first world. Take off the blinders and put away the rose colored glasses and maybe you'll start seeing America for what it really is rather than what you so desperately want it to be.

Best Answer

You're not ruled by an unbridled democracy with leaders who are all "Constitution? But I've loaded the supreme court with my cronies, everything I do is constitutional now".

Best Answer

Uh huh.

Best Answer

Canadians are better, because they don't even register on our radar so they are safe for now from the U.S.A. taking over.

Best Answer

For now....

Best Answer

Please! The U.S. military couldn't take over an all-you-can-eat buffet! Illiterate Afghan hillbillies with no air force, old rifles and homemade bombs have been making fools out of them for over a decade...

Best Answer

That is one cute dog you got in your pic.

Best Answer

haha thank you his name is Alfie :P

Best Answer

Very cute.......sorry couldn't come up with anything for your report.

Best Answer

Well let's see... Canada in general has a higher quality of life than America. Better standard of living in other words. I was born and raised in the U.S. and I have NO problem admitting when some other place is better.<br />
Higher wages in Canada, more worker rights (hell, ANY worker rights would be more than what exists in America), less of an unbridgeable chasm between rich and poor.<br />
Lower infant mortality rate. <br />
Better health care system that costs less but delivers better results. <br />
Canada has a better educational system which is borne out in higher test scores. <br />
Much more affordable college education in Canada whereas in the U.S. a college graduate is often paying off student loans until he or she is in their late 30s or 40s.<br />
Canada has a government that lets adults make the adult decision of smoking marijuana if they want to whereas the U.S. treats them as criminals and throws them in jail. <br />
Canada is much more progressive on many issues including not going out of their way to treat gay folks as second-class citizens like they are in the U.S.<br />
Canada has a much better human rights record and is more well liked around the world. (Put it this way, Canadian college kids aren't sticking American flag stickers on their backpacks when they go abroad but I have heard many times of American college students putting Canadian flag stickers on their backpacks so that people in their destination country won't automatically assume they're an ignorant a**hole.<br />
Canada had smarts and guts enough to not go along with America's war of aggression against Iraq in 2003. Considering the Geneva Conventions describe a war of aggression as "the supreme international crime", refusing to be a lackey to a war criminal aggressor nation should get pretty high marks in anyone's book.<br />
Canada is not so barbaric and uncivilized that it still has the death penalty. America does and seems to relish being barbaric and uncivilized, apparently never having grown out of its "Wild West" vigilante fantasy.<br />
In general Canada's judicial system is head and shoulders above America's which is a laughingstock that literally makes it up as it goes along.<br />
Lower crime rate in Canada.<br />
More vacation days per year for a Canadian than an American.<br />
In general, in every way in which the quality of life of a country is measured Canada is far and away the nicer place to live. It's just a better country, I don't know another way to put it.

Best Answer

CAUSE JUSTIN B duhhhhh

Best Answer

No one hates canada. They helped Americans escape Iran in 1979. Olympics??

Best Answer