I have already seen the movie, but I'm having a hard time with selecting a theme, im lost.
juelz179 juelz179 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Quizzes

The effects extreme isolation has on one's psyche and relationships?

Best Answer

That those were not ghosts in the hotel, but real demons whom can influence a person's mental heath status and behavior. <br />
However, taken to the extreme and that person (Jack Nicholson) consented to the violent and murderous behavior. The demons didn't make him do it, they just made him "want" to do it.

Best Answer

excellent idea

Best Answer

Keep me posted Juelz and post on my whiteboard or send me a private message how it goes. You can also throw in the story that when Jesus was here and walked the earth, He cast demons out of people and never did anything about ghosts. My thoughts are ghosts are not real. They are demons mimicking ghosts. I lived in a what was considered a very haunted house when I was 7-10. There were many entities there and they always made you feel like they wanted to murder you. You felt like you were being watched 24/7 when in that house. It was very frightening, especially at night. The house was over 100 yrs old and formerly a hotel in the late 1800's and early 1900's. I've got lots of stories. Lots! lol. Even the old farmers and townspeople there knew that house had entities in it.

Best Answer

How axes are an effective way of breaking down a door.

Best Answer

Have a look around on line. There are a few different ones. <br />
Think about Stephen King's common theme of Native American revenge via spiritual haunting.

Best Answer

Well, Stephen King said in an interview that the story is really about how evil can corrupt even normal people...It's an odd story choice though, Why'd you pick that?

Best Answer

We watched the movie in my english class, so i have to write an analysis paper on a theme from the movie

Best Answer