Because you may be depressed and no matter how nice they are you still have some sort of problem with not being happy.<br />
I would check out mental health in the yellow pages to see if you need a little pick me up so you can feel better about you.<br />
When you feel better about yourself you will have hope for the future and all these great friends.

Best Answer

There are degrees of friendship: Acquaintances, partners, casual friends, good friends, "special" friends, etc., etc...... I don't know if I can help you but I'd like to try. I'm lonely sometimes. Would you like to talk?

Best Answer

i realy would love to talk...op u wont judge me.

Best Answer

Your privacy restrictions prevented me from posting on your whiteboard but my offer is still open. Why, oh why would I judge you?!

Best Answer

Are they really friends or just a collection of humans?

Best Answer

honestly,i dnt knw!

Best Answer

Maybe join the peace corps or something. it might make you feel more connected to humanity w/out the fakery you have going on with the "friends".

Best Answer

i've always wanted to do that!!just dont knw how to do it/go abt it/find my way in

Best Answer

Well, it's a scary step, but to "realize yourself" you need to break away some point, when you are old enough. The same old people keep you in the same habits which will probably keep you feeling unhappy. Meeting new people and being in a different environment will give you a way to find yourself. Now, I sound like ******* Oprah, but you know what I mean. It's just so totally worth it.

Best Answer

They aren't relatable friends, friends that you don't have much of a deep connection with. They don't invite you places, and you don't hang out with them. They are merely acquaintances <br />
- Well, it's true for me anyways..--.--

Best Answer

i dnt despute.well...an gettin tired of such friendship...

Best Answer

I have the same issue, maybe its because you dont have full trust in them? Cant talk to them about whats going on in your life? Idk,

Best Answer

yeah that might be the reason!!i dnt have close friends...friends that knw deep stuff abt me...i keep gettin hurt each time i let anyone that close...bt i realy need a change...maybe move somewhere else n make friends

Best Answer

No kidding, good friends are hard to come by

Best Answer