mimsjordan34 mimsjordan34 13-15, F 10 Answers May 19, 2012

start pulling it out of your legs instead of shaving.. two birds..one stone

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly. If you pull out the right hair, it could be a good thing for a while. Not to make fun - good luck.

Best Answer

Sounds good assuming you are a girl.

Best Answer

I know right.. exactly..ocd is a b**tch.. but yeah

Best Answer

yes.. and could be a little fun..ouch..ooo..ouch..oooo..lol

Best Answer

Legs doesn't give you the same... rush. And I'm already on meds, but it's not really working. I would get a wig, but I'm not allowed. Maybe extensions? I wear hats everyday 24 hours a day. And lol- it's good to bring humor into these things, it makes you feel better :)

Best Answer

Put on a hat and go see a therapist to learn some techniques in handling your underlining stress problems.

Best Answer

Do breathing meditation, exercise reasonably, eat well. Consider taking SSRI antidepressants.

Best Answer

wear a wig

Best Answer

perhaps you can take a drug that makes ALL your hair fall out.

Best Answer

Narcotics Anonymous (NA) is for ALL addictions, not just drugs. Since your behavior is obsessive-compulsive, you can attend NA. It's a great program, it's all over town at different times of the day/evening, and it's FREE. You earn keytags by staying clean. So as soon as you go 24 hours without pulling your hair, you earn a keytag. Then again at 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 2 mos, 3mos etc. The program works. You will make a lot of friends there and fit right in. Check them out. I hope you go.

Best Answer

Shave your head

Best Answer

release-technique.com

It works for anything, including health-related. Your cause is emotional and that will help you a lot.

Best Answer