waqas1992 waqas1992 18-21, M 13 Answers Jul 5, 2012

Hair fall may be related to numerous causes among which thyroid, hormonal imbalance etc. could be the cause. Also if you are not taking a well balanced nutritious diet your hair can be damaged. Hair fall usually starts at the age of 25 and then it follows a particular pattern. First you will see a receding hair line and next the hair on the middle of your head also starts to thin. Then gradually the two balding areas on your head will meet and form a U shape. The hair that is lost does not grow back as fast as it should. You need to understand that hair loss in men can be largely genetic and is something natural. It is not a disease. As there is no known cure for lost hair you could explore the possibility of going in for a transplant from a certified expert like Dr. Cole’s for hair clinic.

Best Answer

Bad girl is on to something there... have your adrenal system checked.

Best Answer

If that is you in the photo it is already too late. Castration at or before puberty is the only sure solution to male pattern baldness

Best Answer

It could be stress or a medical situation. A doctor can tell you. But although it bothers you, may I just say bald is very very sexy

Best Answer

Use a zinc-based dandruff shampoo once a week, whether you have dandruff or not. That slows DHT production that causes baldness, but you can't stop it. I know first hand how rough this is on a young man. I was young when I lost my hair on top and was devastated--and men didn't shave their heads at that time. Concentrate on staying healthy--you may want to build up that body to detract attention away from the hairline!

Best Answer

watch out what r u putting on ur head ? maybe the soap u use or the shampoo ?

Best Answer

I have heard good things about cider vinegar and castor oil.

Best Answer

Buy a haircatcher for your shower

Best Answer

have you tried super nutrition?

Best Answer

go on amazon by hormonesssss n inject them lol

jk

Best Answer