Even during the day I have trouble breathing... my nose always makes this weird noise like im struggling for air.. dont say I have to get a nose job? or something Thanks everybody for your kind answers and help!
INSPIREe INSPIREe 18-21, F 24 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Health

Im not a doctor but I believe what you're suffering from is sleep apnea. if you stop breathing at times , I would go see a doctor just to do a standard check up. there's tons of different ways to cure/ease snoring,such as breathe right nose strips, acupuncture etc. I'm not sure what physical condition you're in but keeping yourself healthy will also help. good luck!

Best Answer

sleep apnea. see a doctor. get a cpap. it's totally TOTALLY worth it. you are probably also tired all the time because you're not getting the right kind of sleep. do it, call a doctor today. it's serious, but you can get help. good luck!

Best Answer

I have exactly the same problem, and am on the waiting list for a sleep test for sleep apnea.

Best Answer

If you're overweight, lose it. If you have allergies, you might have a chronically stuffy nose. Go see a doctor if you can. If not, read everything about it on the internet. Chronic sleep deprivation is bad bad bad. It might kill you in time.

Best Answer

Talk to a doctor and try them nose strips that open the nasal passage.

Best Answer

You really should be seeing a doctor and not asking this on the internet. Make the appointment. The sooner you find out what it is, the sooner you will be able to treat/take care of it.

Best Answer

That's sleep apnea. For now, sleep sitting on a chair, and get a doctor's help ASAP.

Best Answer

Everyone said it..see a doctor. Sleep apnea can be bad. But you can get therapy or a breathing mask..tons of things.

Best Answer

Go to a Dr and see if you have sleep apnea.

Best Answer

get off EP and tell a doctor.

Best Answer

get off Ep? impossible

Best Answer

Possibly Sleep Apnoea - go see your doc...

Best Answer

get a mouth shield made up by the dentist, it really works.

Best Answer

it is like a gum shield!! you put it in at night it is a wee bit uncomfortable at first, but you get used of it!!

Best Answer

go to a doctor

Best Answer

Talk to your doctor?

Best Answer

smother him with a pillow.

Best Answer