elvPresleylover elvPresleylover 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

why do you have to choose if they are both good friends you are blessed why put one above the other

Best Answer

I never felt that i had to choose, but one insists i label her as best friend. The other could care less she's a sweetheart

Best Answer

that proves the one who is not pushing you is the better friend

Best Answer

"one insists i label her as best friend" then she's a narcissist and you should tell her to drop it.

Best Answer

Why is it important one is Best?

Best Answer

Why can't they both be best friends of yours?? I have several myself. If I want to share books & cooking stuff, I call Stacey. If it's about shopping & sex, I call Erin. If I need to talk about marriage, divorce, & children, I call Debby. Just appreciate each one for their qualities as they come. Quantity should never be a factor.

Best Answer

you dont need a "best" enjoy both their friendships :)

Best Answer

they could both be your best friend

Best Answer

friends are important and different friends give you a different perspective...it is important to keep both if that is possible....the best friend thing is something only you can feel at a heart or soul level and it really only need to exist there...you do not need to bring the label into the open.....It is like saying of two people that one has a disability and the other does not.....while we know the difference in ourselves it is not really important to identify it publicly

Best Answer

Don't be in such a rush to have one over another as a best friend. Friendship is something the evolves and develops as time passes. We humans while can interact to speed these friendships on a fast track, but all too often this will have undesirable results happening. Always better to let nature take it's time

Best Answer

There's no rule that says you can only have one best friend.

Best Answer