I haven't been to school in 4 weeks because my social anxiety is getting really bad. every morning I would just break down crying and beg my mum to let me stay home and I would pretend im sick. I have school tomorrow and im having the biggest panic attack ever, I don't know what to do. I sometimes just cant bring myself to get out of bed and get to school. I get nervous and have a nervous breakdown every morning, I don't know what to do anymore. has anyone else gone through this ? what should I do about it ? any advice ?
silentgirl1234 silentgirl1234 13-15, F 9 Answers Apr 21 in Community

I only write this as someone who wishes to help...but this is beyond what a bunch of strangers on a web site can help you with. This is consuming your life..you need an expert to help you. We are all happy to keep talking and support you in any way we can...but this is. Beyond us.<br />
Please get the help you deserve so you can live free...not as aprisoner to fear. :)<br />
You can do it!

Best Answer

I'm really sorry you feel that way, I had the same problem, it's a little better now, but I still skip an occasional day of college, which is bad. There are people who can help with anxiety, but I know it's so difficult, I always remind myself it's going to be okay and not going to be as bad as you think it is, positive thinking works wonders, no dwelling on it, take lots of deep breaths and you'll be fine, I wish you all the best

Best Answer

Get help pronto.

Best Answer

Get the right meds , n stop using it as an excuse for skipping school

Best Answer

take some medicine and try to focus on your school

Best Answer

see a doctor and seek treatment - medication perhaps.

Best Answer

Get help from someone like a counsellor or a doctor.

Best Answer

Your mother should take you for some counseling. Also, face your fears head on....go to school. If you don't face your fear, it will consume and get the best of you.

Best Answer

I was the exact same when I was at school, I feel your pain.

Best Answer