All through school I was bullied.. now those same people see me and lower their heads lol

Best Answer

Not so sure its something to be thankful for.. but ty for BA lol

Best Answer

doesnt matter

Best Answer

yes. i was bullied mercilessly in middle school. had i gone to public high school, i would have been bullied there too. my tormentors called me ****** every day. they hated me because i talked differently, had different ideas, and got almost straight a's without even trying. the teachers liked me and used me as a positive example, comparing everyone else negatively to me. of course they came to hate me. it wasn't their fault, and i forgive them, because i know that if i met them now, they would get along with me just fine.

Best Answer

how humble....

Best Answer

wait, are you saying i'm humble or being sarcastic? i can never tell. if sounded snotty, i will be really embarrassed.

Best Answer

no ur humble...not sarcastic bud...

Best Answer

yes. and now im the napoleon of bullies. Dont mess with short people!

Best Answer

Yes bullies have made that mistake with me in the past.

Best Answer

father, school then work .. but NEVER again .. just try it bullies !!! lol

Best Answer

cewl

Best Answer

you have to stand up to them !

Best Answer

i have no bullies 2 stand up 2....i am the bullie sometimes

Best Answer

how come ? ;(

Best Answer

the prresure to fit in is VERY HIGH!!! the higher complicated higher anarchy of school is either be cewl or a ******* dork. the bullie or the bullied.

Best Answer

that's harsh, but yeh .. I see where ur coming from Honey .. :)

Best Answer

Girls were mean to me because I was more developed then they were, so i got called ***** and trash, and the boys would make fun of my breasts bouncing when I ran...Made me feel very terrible about myself...To this day i have low self esteem

Best Answer

x(

Best Answer

:(!

Best Answer

xO

Best Answer

You have to remember always that those people took your self esteem because they had, and probably still don't, absolutely no self esteem. Misery loves company. I hate to say that anyone is better than anyone else but you are better than them. You were then and you are now. Some feel sorry for people like them claiming they probably had hardships in their lives that made them behave that way but, honestly, none of them get my pity. They knew right from wrong and they new they were being mean. That's the whole reason they did it....to be mean.....therefore I feel sorry for none of them or the ones that bullied me. I don't care what life hit them with.....they didn't care what life hit me or you with. I am not bitter. I haven't thought about my bullies for a long long time. In fact, I forgave them years ago because it made ME feel better. Forgiveness isn't about telling the person/people you forgive them it's about moving on and letting go in YOUR heart and soul so as to lessen the load of burdens for YOURSELF. Well, it is when it comes to things like that. :)

Best Answer

ty <3

Best Answer

Yes by 2 boys in my school, they used to hold me from my backbag then make me sway in fast circles till I can no longer see clearly or catch a breath then throw me on the floor.

Best Answer

damn...shame on them.

Best Answer

Been married for 10 years, I know well enough not to ask for my food bowl.

Best Answer