TwistedHope TwistedHope 16-17, F 5 Answers Jun 26, 2012

Yes, I absolutely hate it. Sometimes I feel like I am crying but just tears come out

Best Answer

Everyone (friends)I've ever asked says how much they do it as a 'release' and they do it like weekly and I just think, you, you who has hardly anything to cry about, just does it? It makes me feel too weak to stand. I can't have any weaknesses

Best Answer

I barely cried once in, say, 15 years before meeting my partner. She has changed it somehow. Without trying or wanting to.

Best Answer

I was just asking myself the same question, I listened to something on youtube with a warning that says "this will make you cry" but i didn't. here's is it if you want to check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=a_Am4cHMBKM&NR=1

Best Answer

i won't cry :) but i'll take a look

Best Answer

Just wanted to help :) cool

Best Answer

Its a beautiful song, and I appreciate like how it makes me feel emotional i guess...but no tears, not even close. Usually I can atleast make myself cry with really sad stuff like that but no, didn't even feel that....must be feeling particularly dead tonight..

Best Answer