ive only been drinking milk and orange juice..no water for 11 days yet they say youll die in 3 days without water. myth busted??
tiredeyes3 tiredeyes3 18-21, M 13 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in Health

No, you're an idiot.

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

The use of the term 'water' is just a generalization of drinkable liquids.
Most people don't need it explaining.

Best Answer

water is h2o. milk is a different liquid.

Best Answer

IT'S STILL A LIQUID.
Your body needs liquids, which milk is.
My life you're dumb.

Best Answer

*face palm*

Best Answer

what

Best Answer

are you being serious?

Best Answer

yes -_-

Best Answer

and you are really 18-21?

Best Answer

You are getting liquids in other forms, there's water in those juices. If you drink too much juice it could affect your blood sugar levels unless you are very active.

Best Answer

there isnt water in juices..otherwise people allergic to water would be dead

Best Answer

youre wrong..people allergic to water can drink juice..idiot

Best Answer

look up AQUAGENIC URTICARIA

Best Answer

WOW!

Yes! You're Immortal!

Now you're ready to test this even farther by Cheating Death again!

I suggest that you NOT Breathe any Oxygen for the next 11 days!

To help you in this task, I suggest that you drink as much Non-Water liquids as possible! Cooking Oil, Olive Oil, Alcohol, Kerosene, Sterno or any other Flammable liquids just laying about!

Best Answer

I'm no psychic but I see Diabetes in your future.

Best Answer

Milk and orange juice are mostly water.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Your idiocy is astounding. What then are they made up of? Do you know anything about chemistry whatsoever? People allergic to water are still ~60% water.

Best Answer

look up AQUAGENIC URTICARIA people are actually allergic to water..cant drink water but can drink cola, milk and orange juice!

Best Answer

ummmm, tiredeyes3..look at the ingredients on any cola :/ see "water"? yeah i do too ^_^

Best Answer

well perhaps the cola binds to the water molecules so the water molecules arent recognized by the immune system

Best Answer

Answer the question, troll. What is the primary ingredient in milk, OJ, and cola? You'd think the term "carbonated soda water" would give it away, but apparently you were fed arsenic as a child.

Best Answer

milk lactic acid (a liquid) orange juice citric acid (also a liquid) and cola phosphoric acid + fruit juices.

Best Answer

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. There is no juice in soda. Lactic acid causes coagulation in milk and is not a part of its makeup. Citric acid is a powder. http://oi39.tinypic.com/ajte29.jpg

Best Answer

explain how people who are allergic to water cannot drink water but can drink milk, oj / cola etc..

Best Answer

People allergic to water suffer rashes when their skin comes into contact with water—not when they drink it. Are you saying that instead of a terrible troll, you're actually a moron?

Best Answer

apparently you havent looked up the girl named Heidi with water allergy, who can only drink milk.

Best Answer

I imagine the fats in the milk make a barrier around the irritating traces in the drinking water that might affect the more sensitive parts of her digestive track. Much the same way that something makes a barrier between your brain and the world around you.

Best Answer

What's more, no one is allergic to H2O. Rather, they are allergic to other minerals that are commonly found in drinking water.

Best Answer

wrong. even distilled water triggers off the reaction.

Best Answer

No one is allergic to hydrogen and oxygen. The human body is incapable of being allergic to those elements. Those elements are in the air we breath. Seriously, what is your major malfunction?

Best Answer

none. you refuse to look up aquagenic urticaria.

Best Answer

you're wrong...because people ARE allergic to H2O.

Best Answer

You don't understand chemistry. We are physically incapable of being allergic to hydrogen and oxygen. How can she breath if she's allergic to those?

Best Answer

shes allergic to hydrogen and oxygen together. bigger molecular mass.

Best Answer

Lol! No more, kid. Go to school. Go directly to school. Do not pass graduation. Do not collect your diploma.

Best Answer

people are allergic to proteins which are made of oxygen nitrogen carbon and hydrogen. but noones allergic to those by themselves. when they bond to each other they gain molecular mass.

Best Answer

Fun fact: there are no proteins in H2O. Thank you for ending your farcical rant for me.

Best Answer

what im saying is that when atoms bind together they gain mass. so a person may not be allergic to H2 gas but when binded to an oxygen atom becomes heavy enough to cause an allergic reaction. no one is allergic to carbon, but proteins contain carbon, just as no one is allergic to hydrogen but water contains hydrogen.

Best Answer

You had it right before you put your special touch on it. Next time, just leave it as you found it on whatever website you got that from. You won't look as silly. People are allergic to proteins. Water has no proteins. End of story.

Best Answer

http : //www. dailymail. co. uk/health/article-2100451/The-woman-allergic-water-kiss-fiance.html

Best Answer

people can be allergic to sulfates. which also dont contain protein. youre an idiot.

Best Answer

A very strange thing to hear coming from you. The daily mail is a tabloid and you still have provided any evidence to back up your claim that the people are allergic to pure, unadulterated H2O. Keep at it, though. I've got hours of time left to wait and you make for excellent entertainment.

Best Answer

How do you know that water is not the cause? What exactly is your expert qualification?!!

Best Answer

It's very simple. Pure water does not produce an immune response. That's really all their is to it. If you can't accept that the allergies are to various additives and contaminates that are often found in water, I can't help you. Seriously, take a single biology class and ask your professor.

Best Answer

and here you are without explaining WHY water doesnt cause an immune response. distilled water can also triggle aquagenic urticaria.

Best Answer

This is all to say nothing about how you believe there are fruit juices in soda (even though many of them specifically state the opposite on the bottle), lactic acid is in milk even though it would coagulate it, and a powder makes up the bulk of orange juice. Lol.

Best Answer

actually the diagnosis of AU is by putting tap water on the skin then distilled water and observing the reaction. if someone reacts to the purified water they get a diagnosis of AU.

Best Answer

I have a feeling you don't even know what distillation is.Actually, I know you don't because distilled water is not pure, unadulterated H2O. Why are you talking about skin treatment now? What happened to drinking? Please tell me again how milk and OJ don't have water in them.

Best Answer

because if they did they'd cause their throat to swell up like it does when they drink water. see the link (remove gaps)

Best Answer

I've already debunked your early arguments as to why soda, OJ, and milk don't have water. You'll have to come up with new ones; you can't just keep saying it. What are they made up of if not water, juice, lactic acid, or citric acid?

Best Answer

i suppose tea/soda dont contain as much water to cause a bad reaction then

Best Answer

Actually, they're both 99% water. Are you telling me you've never made a cup of tea in your life? Lol!

Best Answer

i dont think theyre 99% water maybe more like 50% water the woman in the link says that tea isnt so bad. i doubt 1% would make a drink go from undrinkable to ok

Best Answer

Ahaha, 50% water? When I make tea, I use three tea bags and a gallon of water. You're starting to bore me with your idiocy. That's 128 ounces of water and 0.65625 ounces of tea. That's 99.8291015625% water. Sorry, please play again!

Best Answer

Then explain why her throat closes up when she drinks water but doesnt affect her as much when she drinks tea.

Best Answer

Theres water in both milk and oj...so you're not immortal, just stupid

Best Answer

Best Answer

I may be wrong this once(but I'm not), but you'll always be an idiot

Best Answer

no im not. look up aquagenic urticaria

Best Answer

I already looked it up, but if you dont have it, why are you not drinking water

Best Answer

too bland

Best Answer

youre needlessly putting your health and life at risk...

Best Answer

To conclude that there is no water in OJ and milk is borderline retarded. What do you suppose makes up the bulk of their makeup?

Best Answer

look up aquagenic urticaria..how come people allergic to water cannot drink water but are fine with milk and orange juice?? cause they dont contain water..

Best Answer

Trollllll

Best Answer

before you look even more ignorant look up aquagenic urticaria. people ARE allergic to water and its a recognized medical condition ... idiot

Best Answer

Yep but this gut is way over the borderline retarded stage :)

Best Answer

it isnt retarded as aquagenic urticaria (allergic to water ) is a RECOGNIZED MEDICAL CONDITION

Best Answer

Milk and orange juice contain water in them.

Best Answer

My exwife has been drinking nothing but diet coke since she was 14.....so I guess that makes her a god!! :-)D

Best Answer

Not immortal, but you're trolling us.

Best Answer

im half joking but im also half serious

Best Answer

Ask a beer drinker how long you can live without water... you got a long way to go to break a record or anything.

Best Answer

Are you god?

Best Answer