Was upset and really depressed and couldn't cut.
LittleLion19 LittleLion19 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Self Harm

Try to just sip on some chicken broth. If you start taking B vitamins with it you'll have a good appetite soon.

Best Answer

there's ways to deal with those feelings- but I get ya- Im pretty self-destructive too.....<br />
man, have you ever considered going somewhere for help? dont wait till you're too hurt or sick cuz then everyone makes all the decisions for you- they'll "put" you somewhere "to help you" (that's what they did for me) then you might start playing the victim and that sucks.....man, if you have any energy then take yourself somewhere and all this pain will start to leave....

Best Answer

Eat. Doesn't matter if you throw up. In the antiquity people did that for fun so that they can eat more sooner. Eat and drink and think your life over. You are more than this. You will find the way. You will make it through. You have that power. First eat, eat, move, eat, get back your body to normal and start working on the rest. I am not kidding. There is a lot at stake. You have no idea what you can become if you make through this phase. This is a test. If you can make it through, nothing can stop you. Go ahead and eat.

Best Answer

i had a bad case of this this year at one stage. just start with really little snacks and work your way up.<br />
good for you on the cutting thats great and you should be proud =)

Best Answer

Drink a protein shake at least fortheloveofgod

Best Answer

me too, but not four days yet.

Best Answer