Phantom95 Phantom95 16-17, F 7 Answers Jan 13, 2012

This can be pretty common. Could be due to a lot of different things. Talk to the school nurse or see a doctor. <br />
Try googling "causes of amenorrhea" on the internet.

Best Answer

If you are particularly athletic, probably nothing. If you were my daughter, I’d take you to a doctor

Best Answer

I told my mom but she doesnt beleive me or she says i probably lying about being a vergin

Best Answer

Both issues could be settled by an exam

Best Answer

Yeah but my mom just desnt listen

Best Answer

organizations like planned parenthood will typically see kids for next to nothing if not free. You should call a local clinic and see if you can find some medical advice.

Best Answer

Okay thanks ill try that

Best Answer

See your Doctor.

Best Answer

One of the main causes for this is being too thin or being too athletic. Being too thin or excercising way too much puts you into shock and stops those natural hormones from doing their thing. You might also start breaking out in acne because of the imbalance between the androgens and the estrogen. If you are not underweight or exercising excessively its a good idea to go to the doctor and get some blood tests to check for hormone issues. I would recommend going there anyway just for piece of mind.

Best Answer

Irregularity at a young age is common. <br />
some young people with eating disorders or who exercise excessively will stop having cycles.<br />
you could be anemic<br />
~ eat well, take vitamins with iron, drink lots of fluids and see a doctor if it persists.

Best Answer

Maybe you should keep one eye open when you go to sleep in future.

Best Answer

yeah i dont sleep i play video games all night. lol so im good on that one

Best Answer

nice lol

Best Answer

Go see your Dr.

Best Answer