dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 6 Answers Mar 14, 2012

You look like a nice gal (if your photo is really you.) I'd bet you could put your butt onto a bar stool in any town in the country and solve that problem in an hour.

Don't be afraid to get what you want. The universe won't punish you for it.

Best Answer

That's me. But I'm in a monogamous relationship that is complicated at the moment, so meeting a random in a bar is out for me.

Best Answer

i am always there to help baby. depend on me sweetie.

Best Answer

it's like being in a long distance relationship and seeing all these other couples holding hands and making out. it might not be on the tip of your tongue so to speak, but you see evidence of what it was like to remind you. I know how that east coast west coast relationship feels.

Best Answer

you are beautiful and vivacious baby u should not face this problem. anyway depend upon me baby to solve ur problem darling.

Best Answer

exactly!

Best Answer

The way I see it is, we all have needs and wants. What we want can be ignored, but a need only gets worse with time. and despite what civics teaches sex is a part of life. therefore a need and should be a part of our lifes.

Best Answer