random82 random82 31-35, F 3 Answers Jan 28 in Military

How often do you hear from him?

Best Answer

I heard from him everyday at various times during the day and we spoke on FaceTime for hours! He's went on a course in camp bastion and said comms might be bad! Last I heard from him was last Tuesday morning

Best Answer

When my marine was deployed, it wasn't too uncommon to not hear from him for a week or two. Depending on his MOS, he may have been sent on a mission or task that he had no time to tell you about or the comms are down like he said. Please try not to take it personally, he's there to do his job and when they are over there - they are literally on the clock 24/7 although they may not physically be working that much. Just breathe and believe. I believe everything will be ok. It takes time and I understand how much it sucks. :/

Best Answer

Thank you for that! It's hard for me as it's all new to me, we have only been talking for a month-although intense and on top of that we met online! So although I want to believe everything is ok and he still feels the same, I am worried! Now I'm also worried that he will be fed up of continually getting texts from me although he can't reply! So confusing! He said he would be getting back to his usual place (see not familiar with army talk lol) on Friday 24th, so I thought comms would be normal again but nothing! :-(

Best Answer

He's fine, probably doing some army stuff.

Best Answer

I hope so but it's been a week! Last I got was a morning message! Messages are being delivered to him! I'm also thinking maybe he's just decided he feels differently all of a sudden! I just want to know! :-(

Best Answer

Did u say something to get him mad or something stupid to offend him?

Best Answer

Nope! Nothing!

Best Answer

We're boycotting the question section cause its so user friendly /sarcasm. Please, if you could, we would appreciate it if you didn't use the question section for an hour.

Best Answer

Ohh ok! New to this so....looking for some advice :-)

Best Answer

That's okay. The changes are really terrible. Some people have even been locked out of seeing their answers. So we're trying to make it right for people like you. Thank you.

Best Answer