You don't have the facts.

Best Answer

I don't have the facts? What kind of facts?

Best Answer

So what's the question?

Best Answer

Just that if anyone has any helpful info on how to maybe track him down. Not right down to where he lives and his phone numbers but just to make sure he's okay. Or deceased. I just find it rather odd that he's off the radar altogether. And even though I shouldn't give a ****, I do.

Best Answer

I think it's nice that you still care. I haven't seen my dad for over 12 years and I couldn't give a flying **** about him. Have you tried all the social networks? Is there no- one in your town who'd know? Also, be prepared for the possibility that if he hasn't contacted you, he may not want to ( some don't realise what they're missing) I'm not trying to burst your bubble

Best Answer

OR he could have met someone who fell in love with him and is taking care of him and giving him anything he wants without him having to do anything to get it. That's how his life has been thus far. And he couldn't care any less about me or anyone else up here because he's got everything he needs. **** for all I know he could have had another kid. So it could go either way. Lol.

Best Answer

My dad's like that. He's on Facebook, he has a wife and step children. That's not why I don't want to know him. I just know for a fact he's a c* nt, yet in his mind he's awesome, and it's all our fault ( mine and my sister's) that we don't speak he'll tell himself and others anything to make himself look good.

Best Answer

Whoa...see that's worse then my situation. What did you do? And how could he blame you and your sister? Because you asked for him to be your father right? UGH. That's bs. If you don't mind me asking, why don't you guys talk? Anything specific or a whole bunch of different reasons?

Best Answer

He just stopped being in contact. My sister contacted him once a few years ago, he did see her, for a day, and that was it. There was no drama. What's annoying is that he tells people all these stories about how he desperately tried to stay in touch and how it's us that wouldn't see him. We never heard from him. If he did want to get in touch now though, there would be no way I'd want to spend time with him, so he can stick to his little sob story.

Best Answer

Ugh I hate when they start crying about the kids not keeping contact. It works both ways sweetness. good for you for sticking to your guns. It's not easy. But you're a strong independent woman (no thanks to him) that deserves respect. 👏👏👏 keep doing you lady, it's his loss. And thank you. I'm gonna be fine either way. At the end of the day it doesn't affect my sleep nor does it change my outlook on life. All I know is when I have children I will do everything he didn't, and I will make sure they know I love them with all my heart. Take care! ❤️

Best Answer

Thank you so much :) Good luck with finding your Dad xx

Best Answer

I do really hope things work out for you though

Best Answer

Oh believe me lol every single bubble of mine has been busted already. I don't expect much. I'd just like to know what his life is like right now. You know how you see some homeless people out asking for money? And some people give it to them hoping they use it for food and not drugs or alcohol or there's the other people who don't give them anything and couldn't care any less because they know where they're gonna put that money toward? Well i always wonder what their backgrounds are. How does one fall into such a deep hole? What's their story? How was their lives growing up? Something tells my father could be someone like that. And he isn't on any social media sites. I'm assuming because he doesn't have access to it.

Best Answer

Well, I really hope you find him, and that it all works out. Genuinely :)

Best Answer

I would keep track of him because he would be thrown in jail every few months and the records were public so I would at least be able to kind of track where he was and what he was doing...it's been a few years since anything has come up. Not a single thing. I'm nervous he could be deceased. I probably shouldn't care but I do. Anyone know of anything I. Can do to maybe track him down??

Best Answer