stickypantyseat stickypantyseat 26-30, F 22 Answers Jun 11, 2011

hahhahahahha asking that question with that avatar is just hilarious hahahhahah

Best Answer

Go to the bog. It might encourage you...

Best Answer

Drink lots or prune juice, then go for a long run !!!

Best Answer

Not until it turns your blue eyes brown

Best Answer

If you're desperate you can resort to "digital self-extraction". (get disposable latex gloves)

Best Answer

i know dizzy its funny :) lol

Best Answer

I have gone 9 days without pooping so dont be too alarmed.

Best Answer

you should take some fiber for sure.

Best Answer

It sometimes makes me shake my head hearing how little people know about the human body, but don't worry you do not need to go to the hospital. humans can go quite a while without having a bowel movement, you're just a little constipated, as long as there's no severe pain then you should be fine. take some senokot, which is a stool softener and mild laxitive, that will help you, and also drink a lot of water. and stop eating so many things that will plug you up, like cheese, breads and meat. eat things with fiber and eat fruit. also when taking any laxitives always follow the directions to the letter!!! do not over take them or that can be painful!! I suggest mild ones like senokot.

Best Answer

a bottle of WORTHINGTON WHITE SHIELD and drink it all including the dregs and dont venture to far from the pan

Best Answer

Try blackstrap molasses and epsom salts it will move heaven and earth.

Best Answer

Take some laxitives. tht should do the trick!

Best Answer

senokot

Best Answer

I recommend a colonic enema or a glycerin suppository.

And make a habit out of eating fiber or taking a probiotic. These will keep you from being constipated and grumpy.

Best Answer

not hospital material yet...you'll only clog up the system..

drink lots of water..do some exercise...if that fails..use an enenma..from the pharmacy...and don't leave home after using it.

Best Answer

castor oil

Best Answer