If people make fun of me(happens ALOT) they (multiple voices in my head) all say "they are right you know your ugly stupid fat just go kill yourself scissors are right their only one slit then all your pain gone" (I know suicide is wrong but sometimes it seems like it might help) and then sometimes they tell me to hurt not just myself but others too I ignore them but they never leave me alone. What is wrong with me?
Kendall2000 Kendall2000 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Health

You're not alone hun and you do need help to get to the bottom of it. .. please get some ok... the quicker you handle these issues often the easier it is to get over them

Best Answer

I too hear stuff like you mention and it bothers me too. I googled it and found that its not always a sign of mental illness to hear such things.

Best Answer

Then what else is it?

Best Answer

they say even normal healthy people sometimes hear these things.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Nothing much, you're just psycho

Best Answer

Best Answer

Oh, n u R also ugly stupid fat

Best Answer

it could be a mild form of schizophrenia have u consulted with mental health professionals??<br />
i doubt that there is much wrong that cant be resolved thru some form of therapy whether in the form of a drug or talk therapy because u recognise that there are auditory voices in your head i wish u well

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Sounds like what i have, when you know let me know what it is<br />
Mine may be a bit worse, because even people dont talk i hear them saying things like that, but i know they arent talking because their mouths dont move

Best Answer

I do too it sounds like them talking I used to think I was reading their mind. At that point I was willing to accept anything but the fact that I was crazy

Best Answer

Ive been told im crazy by my aunt whos a psychiatrist
I accepted that i was after my 3rd suicide attempt, it was a long elaborate one too, now here i am, many later plotting my next

Best Answer

Well kirito, maybe this one will b successful

Best Answer

Maybe, just need something fool proof and guaranteed to remain unknown

Best Answer

if this is a serious Q... you may need help. Consult your physician.<br />
mx:))

Best Answer

I don't have a physician, I really need one though 😣

Best Answer

Indeed you do.... hows bout a school/college counsellor? mx:))

Best Answer

So do I. I don't think so. But thats just me. I'm sure other people call you names and crazy.

Best Answer

Thank you for letting me know it's not just me...sometimes it feels like I'm all alone

Best Answer