Green tea was one of a bajillion things I tried all at once one time. I lost 60 pounds, but I don't know if the tea had anything to do with it. I just basically combined all of those little hints you hear (like the tea) into one big diet and something worked. The best thing about the tea, though, was that I could use it as an alternative when I felt like eating. I would just boil a pot of water, and drink tea like no tomorrow. It helps you stay hydrated, it doesn't have the sugars in most other drinks, it's warm which is supposedly another weight loss tip, and it gives you something to do with your hands/mouth other than eat. It helped me out a lot.

Best Answer

The ritual of boiling the water and picking out tea varieties was also pretty calming, which I think is important when you're trying to make a life change. It's the anxiety and stress that gets people and keeps them from succeeding, I think. Brewing up some hot tea and sipping it all day really helps with that.

Best Answer

I don't know. Don't rely on it though for that. If you want to lose weight. Drink the right drink, eat the right food, exercise, don't be lazy. ;)

Best Answer

A good way to lose fat is to stop eating so many refined sugars and grains; and eat cinnamon, cucumbers and drink any tea frequently to regulate blood sugar. And of course, exercise!

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

As part of a diet, yes..if u replace it (no sugar) for coffee, soda, juice, you're good to go!

Best Answer

Why can't the young people in EP spell "lose"? It's just like random whatever, dude?

Best Answer

It might help losing it, too.

Best Answer