misery22 misery22 36-40, F 16 Answers Jul 8, 2012

I daresay it may be true of a small minority, but it comes across to me as rather a sweeping generalization without anything in the way of real evidence to support it.

Best Answer

That's a very black and white view of things. You're not always at one extreme or the other. Many people have both "book smarts" and "street smarts" and some people have neither.

Best Answer

If they are straigh out of colledge with no practical experience yes. It take time in the real world as well as academic study to put the study in to practices

Best Answer

I pretty much agree.....but then, I can think of several who don't fit that statement. Sometimes I'm happy I'm not brilliant.....

Best Answer

disagreee , not always :)

Best Answer

not in this century. nerds arent nerdy anymore:)

Best Answer

It's sometimes true, some people are educated idiots who have no clue how the real world works on a daily basis.

Best Answer

well to a point maybe,i no a few people,that are so smart,they are stuip at the same time

Best Answer