If you have personal experience with this, please share. Also, does it have to be smoked, because I dont think I can do that. Thanks.
ilovearainynight ilovearainynight 41-45, F 4 Answers Jan 29 in Health

MDMA is better for it.

Best Answer

It would actually make it worst in the long run ..

Best Answer

No, its not good for depression. It is a depressant, you mellow out, things dont bother you as much. Thats the short term benefit (other than glaucoma treatment etc.) <br />
The long term negative effects are pretty horrid.. but if you are the user, you will never know it. Essentially it ruins your ability to think critically. It causes paranoia and very long term use, psychosis. I have witnessed this through my parents, their friends, associates I know now. Always the same pattern.

Best Answer

Marijuana is not a depressant. It's a mild psychedelic.

Best Answer

Its a depressant. Anything that slows you somatic and autonomic system is a depressant, so is alcohol. Yes, its mild. Like cigarettes and alcohol are mild. They will all kill you in different ways.

My prejudice with Marijuana is that it fks with the brain, and I hate anything that does that.

Best Answer

I've heard that too, but it depends on the person.

Best Answer