cbunique cbunique 13-15, F 10 Answers Aug 1, 2012

have a 3 some

Best Answer

does he know that you have loved him, because that is some hard **** to let go

Best Answer

yes i told him Ive loved him for 7 years

Best Answer

sounds like he cares nothing about you

Best Answer

Youtube KnowYourMeme Friendzoned. This will help you understand the situation better than any words :)

Best Answer

I think you are probably at a cross road. You have to decide if you want to risk everything and tell him how you feel or if you'd rather stay quiet. If you stay quiet, you will have to let go and look for the person that will love you whole heartedly. If you speak up, you risk losing what you have, but you could gain something greater. In the end, it sounds like where your at feels like a kind of torture. Do you really want to keep things the way they are?

You have a lot to think about and I tough decision to make. I'm sorry that it hurts, but I wish you the best of luck and. I hope it turns out well!

Best Answer

stayy strong! move on!

Best Answer

friendzoned? you have the choice of telling him straight up how you feel or waiting to find someone who loves you as much as you love him.

Best Answer

Friendzoned 4 life, sista!

Best Answer

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (wiping tears as they run down my face)

Best Answer

Say hello

Best Answer