TsaddeMason TsaddeMason 22-25, M 7 Answers May 25 in Embarrassing & Funny

Did you break off the teeth and cut off it's fingers and toes?!? Don't screw with me, you gotta do this proper man!

Best Answer

Sorry, but boss man had a relationship with the girl. I couldnt leave a mark on her or he would kill me. Do you knowhow tempted i was? You know how muh i love severing limbs and fingers. Thats why Boss Man decided to hire me; im grewsome. You wouldnt know that tho, after all you just joined, what, 3 months ago?

Best Answer

3 months my ***! I've been feeding people to rats and putting glass tubes in people's urethra's for years!
But I guess you gotta do what the boss man says.

Best Answer

We have worked side by side and you know we dont have a rat pit. The glass room is my maintanance job and i still cant believe he picked you for it. But he runs everything and i have too much respect for that man to think his decisions are wrong. I mean, he decided to save my life.. From dogs.. From that clan.. From that truck. He is my best friend.
Boss Man is the best.

Best Answer

Pssh, we don't need a rat pit. You merely put a rats in a metal bucket, put the bucket on the person's abdomen, heat up the bucket, and the rats will eat their way through the man's bowels.
The boss man is indeed good. He keeps giving us victims. I don't know why you think he can do no wrong though. Whilst he was power drilling that man's head and pouring acid in it, he let the man die too quickly!

Best Answer

You didn't hide it very well, i fell over it, now go dig a hole & do it properly & make sure the dog doesn't dig it up

Best Answer

Dude you cant be serious. YOU HELPED ME BURY THE BODY!! You did it! I stood guard! I only brought the tools; you know im not strong enoug to dig that hole!

Best Answer

I just dug the hole, you were meant to throw the body in, no wonder i fell over it, the dog has proberly half eaten it now, fvck let's get outta here

Best Answer

No, boss man wants the job done or our heads are his. I dunno about you but im going bak to the northern trenton cemetary.

Best Answer

Thanx, I've been worried about that.

Best Answer

Just leave the money at the designated pick up spot.

Best Answer

Should we be scared...

Best Answer

Are you next on my list? Nah. Waldo is. When i find him ill come after you.

Best Answer

Did you also burn the evidence? No mistakes this time.

Best Answer

**** **** **** ****..

Best Answer

Where?

Best Answer

Under that train rail tie stack remember?? You are the one that came up with the hiding place -.-

Best Answer

Oops. My bad.

Best Answer

I dont know WHAT the Boss Man saw in you. I should have shot you when i caught you stealing our smokes.

Best Answer