i hit my brother blue and yellow cause he gave me the F-finger, spit on me and broke the gameboy i borrowed from a friend. I regret it a lot but was it all my fault? I mean he doesn't respect me at all? :(
shithappensevenforthebest shithappensevenforthebest 22-25, M 5 Answers Aug 27 in Parenting & Family

Honestly at your age hitting? You should have acctual ways to deal with problems btw if he's a minor and goes to school today they're obligated to report it so it might be that you won't be allowed in your parents house...

Yes what he did was wrong but what you did... More than just wrong you should have long off learned that foil emcee is no solution... And this is all your fault cause nothing he did will excuse your actions

Best Answer

You are 22 you should know how to control your temper. But he was also wrog he should be punished but not by violence

Best Answer

What should I else have done?

Best Answer

Told your parents or call he cops depending on his age. Now you could get charged with assault

Best Answer

my younger is like that to me , but i keep evrything in my hurt i do the possible for her even if she never feel that way

Best Answer

How do you get over that?

Best Answer

i dont act ,when i feel annoyed i just listen to music and dont talk to anyone till the right moment come and i tell her the horrors she does to me in front of people , and when they agree i can see her head lowered a bit its an acheivement isn it ?

Best Answer

Yeah it is but isn't that making her look like a fool? If it is just in front of family then it is a genius idea

Best Answer

just family ofcours , and i wouldnt want to make a fool of her infront of strangers , u can always write down ur feelings exactly what i did when i was a teen i wrote n cried then burnt my papers

Best Answer

That sounds interesting and it did work well?

Best Answer

days erased those memories , but the tears i shed r still having their invisible scars on my cheeks

Best Answer

As long as the scars are invisible they will be forgotten one day :) thank you so much you were inspiring me

Best Answer

Can we become friends?

Best Answer

we were friends before ^^
its never late to restart again

Best Answer

When? :D can you add me in your circle then? And thank you!

Best Answer

u liked gto then

Best Answer

Aah it is you! I am sorry if I offended you back then... Can I add you?

Best Answer

sure u can

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer