hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 29 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Romance & True Love

More like Sad. Because putting every "female" in a category as not trustworthy, is stereotyping people. That ain't right man, for all the people who would prove that statement wrong. Just saying :)

Best Answer

Don't hold on to this mistrust. Not all females are bad. Only a few..

Best Answer

Well you are way to young to have this hard of a resentment to women.

Your alternatives are:

1) Turn Gay

2) Be a hermit

3) Become a Priest

Best Answer

Amen to that answer. Women should always stick together. They need to stop thinking all women are back stabbers. Lots of men, have tried breaking up my friendships with my female friends.

Best Answer

The same with me

Best Answer

well i feel the same way about men, honestly

Best Answer

I don't blame you kid

Best Answer

lol ya that'll teach them a lesson!

Best Answer

When It comes to Trust,Neither Gender is better than the other. Trust comes on an Individual Basis,and is linked to Character ,not Gender. :)

Best Answer

people are like apples sometimes there's a bad one in the bag but if you seperate them you can save the other ones

Best Answer

I don't blame you and I'm a female..

Best Answer

I hate to one up you but I don't trust anyone anymore.

Best Answer

Bad. There are lots of women you can trust.

Best Answer

Fine because i don't trust mean. I always have something in the pit of my stomach telling me they're deceiving me.

Best Answer

"Momma says that women are the work of the devil."

Best Answer

Aww. :( Sorry. Having any kind of defense or mistrust against peple is just bad to have in general, because it closes your mind. And closes your heart to so many things. But I understand your mistrust, if you've had such bad experience. Learning from the past is good for the future. But don't stereotype, please. Just go by the facts, what you see and notice. If you stereotype, that's very bad...it messes up a lot of things. For instance I'm sure you know there's some good guys. But some women have lost all faith in that and don't trust any men. It makes so much hatred, discontent, and so many problems with interacting with others. There are alot of bad women, who are superficial and use men like women say men use them. But trust me, there are good on both side.

Best Answer

I don't trust anyone anymore!

Best Answer

Ehhh. It's not bad really, unless you let it control you. You can still be friends with females, no? One day one will change your opinion :)

Best Answer

I think we all feel that way about the opposite sex at some point in our lives.... you'll get over it.

Best Answer

You don't know the right ones. A good woman can be your friend and your lover. Give women a chance, but be selective.

Best Answer

Hm, I wouldn't say it's good or bad. A female(s) did something to you but I wouldn't generalize it so much. Not all girls are horrible, only most but not all.

Best Answer

Is your experience with women such bad?

Best Answer

Yeah...and I grew up with them

Best Answer

Good luck

Best Answer

Yeah trust I grew up with them

Best Answer

I trust it..Good luck for a life without women.

Best Answer

you're finally a man, son! time to ride out the best little ********** in the city it's all on me

Best Answer