And god etc ;D
DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 3 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Hobbies

If they dont exist why do you have their logo and GOD as your avatar.

Best Answer

Because its not

Best Answer

explain

Best Answer

Its just a thought, but i just feel in peace with it, i just have an idea that it looks like some spiritual awakening, and your mind opening up. and i really like that, i used to panic about god, and illuminati,

Best Answer

Your right, be free. But these society's still exist, and opperate

Best Answer

Well if you believe so it might do, but you can accept thoughts

Best Answer

ofcourse

Best Answer

I mean truly accept thoughts, and delete it from your consciousness, ;D i used to think there was some satanic thing about illuminati, and now i just sing about illuminati, i mean you can delete your fears with your mind ;P its funny cause today i dont see anything satanic (mainly because i left religion) since i had a spiritual awakening, that let go of all beliefs and send me into anxiety =P, maybe the society exists, but so what. maybe its just theories that it might still exist and people make TONS of money and live the good life on your fear ;D

Best Answer

They don't just make money.. very naive view of it. Tell me, do you think its just mankind? nothing else, no intervention, nothing.. Religion i understand its crazy, but there is superior beings, spirits to man..

Best Answer

Yes i think its mankind. I was suffering extreme anxiety, had just lost a friend, and i tried to meditate, I do not believe in spirits of any kinds, but i can honestly feel ******* energy like Qi or chi or whatever, i have seen visions like you see on LSD, I think there is a lot of things we dont even know about our own brain than people could understand yet. (not saying humans arent wise) but what i experienced was my mind was deleting in front of my fcking eyes my beliefs, my anxiety etc. i can still remember it to this day what a RELIEF it was, and i was REALLY anxious about ghosts, demons, you name it man

Best Answer

Prana is maybe another word for this energy or whatever

Best Answer

You have a point, we are made to live in fear, and people worry to much. And again very true, we are underacheivers, look at ancient history the things they people got up to, the technology they had, superior beings to us today, we are stupid compared to these people back then. And today, these secret society's have sacred knowledge, because knowledge is power.
Maybe you activated your penal gland

Best Answer

Yeah maybe, but i can tell you there is nothing to fear. and thought is just imaginary

Best Answer

then your visions are..

Best Answer

picture motion :p

Best Answer

Are you familiar with the Nine Unknown Men who meet once a year, each time in a different location, and make decisions that impact the entire world. Boundaries mean nothing to them.

I believe **** Chaney is a member.

Best Answer