FabulistKiller FabulistKiller 22-25, F 14 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Struggles

"I don't want to have sex with you because your feet give me the heebie-jeebies."<br />
Pretty much like that.

Best Answer

lol girl I could see if it was something big like you didn't like this face or body. but feet really?

Best Answer

Yes because they curl over and that very nasty

Best Answer

Maybe say the first part, that you want to be friends but leave out the part about his feet.

Best Answer

Good one.

Best Answer

it would only matter to me if i had a foot fetish.

Best Answer

I might have one ... but he tried to hug me with toe jam.after he played with them an the nail curls over into his skin

Best Answer

ah, then that's a hygiene habit issue ;)

Best Answer

Like this! " you dont even remotely deserve the disgusting likes of my shallow empty brain" . . . .

Best Answer

U let him hug you with toe jam fingers after he played with them then tried hugging u

Best Answer

tell him unless he sorts his feet out you won't be able to be comfortable tell him you think they need medical attention and give him the number of a chiropodist. Feet are meant to be nice.

Best Answer

DUDE! thats so mean, wow ok ugly feet, thats wrong! if you like him for him you shoudent have to give a **** about his feet! maybe he will weear socks if you ask him to, i mean if it was because of someing real then ok like he cheated on you or if he said something you cant forgive him for then fine but girl love him for HIM not his **** feet!

Best Answer

Maybe they're REALLY HIDEOUS feet. Like... hobbit feet, or worse. Do you want to **** a hobbit? I didn't think so.

Best Answer

There really bad and he was playing with them the tried to hug me but that going far

Best Answer

what? i cant walk! scine i have diebites i lost my foot, so ugh, your so mean!

Best Answer

ok yeah then never mind sorry

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Ugly feet lol.<br />
You do not have to touch them, nor look at them lol<br />
Fussy little bitcho. lol<br />
Tell him to keep them covered, feet aren't meant to be nice.lol

Best Answer

I would just buy him a pair of big thick socks! Maybe a trip to get a pedicure might help out, sounds like a grooming problem.

Best Answer

It more of a toe jam problem it was worse cuz he tried to hugg me!

Best Answer

maybe it is time to move on!

Best Answer

If it bothers you that much he just isn't right for you. He doesn't have to know why its not working out. Treat the situation like any other guy you didn't like.

Best Answer

He tried to hug me with his toe gam fingers

Best Answer

Tell him you have a foot fetish and it's just not going to work out.<br />
I don't know... Could work.

Best Answer

He has the worse feet and wants to hug after he plays with them wyt?

Best Answer

If you hate his feet then you hate his feet. That's important to some people. It's fine. Nothing wrong with you. I promise.

Best Answer

Lol thanks

Best Answer

first tell how ugly his feet are so he would do some thing about them or you can tell him to wear socks all time..............problem solved

Best Answer

He. Wanted to hugg after playing with them

Best Answer

ew.........

Best Answer

Yea ugh

Best Answer

Is it not meant to be round the other way?

Best Answer