He kissed you, what more can he do to let you know he's absolutely not interested in you?

Best Answer

If while Sober he ask you out and while sober you kiss!

Best Answer

I think you should act normal around him. Don't become to obssesive about it. If he likes you he will approach you. If it was something that happened because you were drunk then it just happened. If you like the guy just wait and see.

Best Answer

ok guys can be shy too just so you know lol....but since you said you were drunk then idk....i'm no pro at this lol<br />
but he did kiss you so, obviously he likes you at least somewhat(i dont know about you, but i don't kiss anyone lol) take your time is all i can say, and don't do it while at work(mention things....just act normal for the time being and idk text him and tell him that you know that you were both drunk when it happened but that you kinda liked it and just wanted to know if he did too hehe my advice is priceless lol anyways hope that helps some and heres a quote for you<br />
dr.seuss said it btw<br />
"be who you are and say what you feel. because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" <br />
take care and hope all turns out the way you want it to!! <br />
God Bless!!

Best Answer

Thanks. I don't want to go through regretting not asking him what it meant but I kind of want to see if he says anything first because I don't want to seem like an obsessed girl

Best Answer

lol i understand but you might be surprised to know that we guys like it just as much as you girls do( when you find out that someone you like actually likes you back) so i don't think it will really matter just don't wait too long since you're best to act would be now(since its relevant) and if you want something you want something(so i say just go for it...if he does then yippee it worked out perfect and if not owell life goes on and you;ll be alright!! whats the worse that could happen/what are you worried about....rejection? ok its not cool but also not the end of the world....and sorry i ramble but obsessed nah don't worry about that one...just don't beat around the bush and find out, especially since your curious

Best Answer

Thanks I guess I better act fast bc his last day at work is Tuesday lol

Best Answer

look and see what could've happened if you would have waited too long!! (you might have missed out and been left wondering "what if" and believe me that's the worse....regret!! lol so thats cool tho, just hope you do find out sometime b4 then tho!!
and if you don't mind, send me a msg whenever this happens as i would kinda like to know how it works out for you know lol you got me rooting for you lol :)
take care tho and like i said hopefully all works out well as i would just like everyone to find happiness in their lives!!

Best Answer

If he approaches you! NOT the other way around. For example, if you call him up now and you guys chat for a while, then you ask him out and he says "Yeah ok." you're not gonna know if he said yes, and if he chatted because he like you or if he did it because he had nothing better to do. BUT, if you wait (don't call him, dont initiate conversations with him etc) and he calls you and he talks to you and he asks you out, then you know that he likes you. If he doesn't initiate anything, then you know that he's not that into you.

Best Answer

this is terrible advice

Best Answer

no its not. because in nature men are the aggressor , so if you act as the agressor you won't know if he is hangng out with you due to opportunity, or because he likes you...

Best Answer