how do i handle this? am i trapped to not be myself and start over with a new profile? i dont like people stalking me and even making fun of me when we were talking in person once
exslut exslut 22-25, F 11 Answers Jul 28, 2010

You could close your account and open another. This time DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU KNOW!!<br />
This place works so well because you can be anonymous. What were you thinking?

Best Answer

That sounds quite painfull. You have my sympathy.

Best Answer

maybe block them, and stop talking to them in public (It seems as though you don't talk to them in public, anymore, though.). That's what I'd do. I've introduced people to EP, but I never told them my username or anything like that so they couldn't identify me.

Best Answer

That was a dumb move. You shouldn't have things that are so private or embarrassing or worth talking about out in the open and then invite someone who is obviously NOT your friend into it!! lmao It's your fault . If you put something to read on this website and people read it why can't they talk about it? its open for the viewing public. Did you block everyone else that read your stuff? What do you think they didn't talk about it? I mean you did it to yourself. Before you invited someone from real life to this website, you should check your old post and make sure you didn't leave personnal stuff you did not want this friend to know about posted? hmm. Here is a lesson in life, there are no friends. People are full of chit, hypocrites . They enjoy watching you in pain and laugh at you when you keep coming back to them with more ammo to use against you to hurt and humilate you. Keep your buisness to yourself. If you need to vent you should of stayed anonymous to your real life friends, if that person was such a friend, why are you on EP looking for friends? hmmm. Just block them and live your life. Pretend they don't exist. what's it doing now, got a point...you looked for the drama. Your name is non-respectable, so don't expect to be treated with respect or act like you deserve privacy because just your name, that one word alone speaks volumes about you.

Best Answer

maybe you are on your period. i definately dont beg for respect. my name humors me and is something that intelligent enough people wont really comment on. ive met great smart men and women here. anyway idc. i was asking for useable advice not your fat lady period provoked rant that doesnt help just annoys

Best Answer

I would never introduce a friend to EP because I like my anonymity. If I choose to make friends here and let down my guard a little, that is one thing. However, bringing someone in whom I know in the real world - no way!!!

Best Answer

Yeah I did something similiar-you ditch it and start another.

Best Answer