Daydreamer4444 Daydreamer4444 22-25 17 Answers Jul 3, 2012

A CONDOM!

Best Answer

Um....if this person is a guy then I don't think they'll need a condom and if this person is a girl then the condom is still out :)

Best Answer

ALWAYS BE SAFE!

Best Answer

Well done! dress in something that suits where you going, something that is sexy and at the same time leaving a bit to imagination, enticing in a subtle way.

Best Answer

I did not know that women of your age 22-25 still had "CRUSHES" ? Unless you are in the UK and that is a common way to express that over there. Usually younger teen girls have crushes.

Any way, you asked what to wear. Something attractive yet not campy. You want to make a good impression not that of a loose floosy.

Best Answer

Clothes

Best Answer

Just a thought.............How on Earth would anyone on EP know whats in your wardobe?....:)

Best Answer

You go low on the top or short on the bottom never both at the same time especially on a first date! Don't over do the make up just cos its a date remember he wants to go out with you not a weird over painted version of you. A nice summer dress is good but I'm a girly girl whatever you feel comfortable in and reflects your normal style it also depends where your going.

Best Answer

I'm a guy and this is what gets me to really notice a woman: open toed high heels and a form fitting dress. Nothing sexier than that. If it's less formal then I still enjoy seeing my girl wear heels with a skirt and a nice tight T. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Just be CLASSY...You'll win every time...

Best Answer

EOD bomb suit

Best Answer

just kidding, wear the suit that you like, if he like you, you will be beautiful in his eye whatever u wear

Best Answer

Clothes defo. Save the gimp suit for the second date :-P

Best Answer

SPOILER!!!!

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

a triumphant smile

Best Answer

as little as possable

Best Answer

clothes.

Best Answer